Chapter 4

Rana's P.O.V

I woke up and my head was pounding. I don't remember much from last night, but I look down and I was naked I can't remember who I hooked up with. I rolled over thinking the person was still there and surprisingly they were. I've fucked up big time, I've cheated on Zee and to make it worse it was with a woman. I look around the room to see if I can find something that belongs to them and it was then when I heard a phone ringing I knew who it was.

Kate's P.O.V

I could faintly hear a phone ringing and that's why I realised it was mine and why am I naked. I don't remember sleeping with anyone. I grabbed my phone and saw Sophie was calling me, shit this isn't good.

"Hey babe, you alright?" I say trying to be calm.

"Yeah, I'm okay where are you? It's 12 and we have things to do today." Fuck I forgot she's gonna kill me if she finds out I forgot

"I'll be there soon I got to shower and get changed. I got to go though bye." I quickly hung up on her and I could feel someone staring at me which isn't weird at all.  I am all types of confused right now.

I slowly turn round to see who is staring at me and I was met with the panicking face on my best friend Rana. This is totally not good, she looks scared, worried and confused and I feel just as confused as she is.

"Rana, look I don't know what happened but we're going to have to talk about this." I hope she is still gonna want to talk to me after this.

"Umm, I actually need to go. I'll message you or something. Don't message me or anything." And with that, she just took her stuff and got ready and left. I felt so hurt that she didn't want to talk about things, I need to know she isn't going to tell anyone because that would ruin things for the both of us. There wasn't much I could do so I got in the shower and got ready to meet Sophie before she sends out a search party.

No one's P.O.V

Rana left the hotel in a panic and called a cab to take her home. When she got back to Weatherfield, she didn't know where to go she couldn't face seeing Zeedan. She went to the only place she felt like she could relax and think about everything but she was still extremely confused about everything that happened. She was remembering things from the night before little by little and one thing she knew was she had never felt such passion or rush with the men she'd slept with.

However, Kate was still trying to remember what had happened and she couldn't remember anything which made her very frustrated and she didn't know how she was going to face Sophie when she sees her. Kate got dressed and rung Sophie to come pick her up so they start there day.

Kate's P.O.V

I don't know how I am going to face Sophie. I'm scared, what if she notices something is wrong or she asks me how my night was. My nerves are on overload right now. Just then Sophie pulled up and I got in the van.

" Hey babe, how was last night? Did you have fun?"

"Umm yeah I think I did but I can't remember much as I drunk a lot." I wasn't lying to her because the truth is I can't remember anything at all.

"Aww Kate, is your head alright? You seem kinda hungover and you seem really distracted. You sure everything is alright. "

"Soph, I'm fine I promise. Just hungover and hungry I haven't eaten yet and we have a long day remember" I just wanna go home right now and sleep and I really wanna talk to Rana.

"Okay well let's go get some food then we can have fun as I've planned a great date for today instead" Oh god can this day be over already. This is torture, all I can think about is Rana and why she hasn't texted me yet, I am so worried and confused.

Rana's P.O.V

What am I going to do? Kate is my best friend and I hate not talking to her but I can't handle this at the moment. What happened wasn't supposed to and now I'm so confused like why did it feel so amazing and passionate whereas with Zee and past boyfriends it was okay and good.

I really need to head home soon so I can just lay on the sofa and binge watch bad tv while deciding what to say to Kate. I just hope Zee or Yasmeen isn't home so I won't have to answer 20 questions.

Rana- Zee are you or Yasmeen home?

Zeedan- Nah were both at work today remember.

Rana - Oh yeah thanks, babe I'll see you tonight <3

I make my way home and on the way saw a few friendly faces so I said hi and carried on walking. Once I got home I ran upstairs to put on my PJs so I could feel comfortable and attempt to chill out on the sofa. I went into the kitchen and made myself a cuppa and made myself something to eat but truth be told I don't think I can eat anything.

I laid on the sofa tv on but I wasn't paying attention to it. I had my phone in my hand and was trying to figure out what to message Kate but instead, I turned it off and decided I was going to forget what happened and go visit my husband at work.

No one's P.O.V

Rana got dressed and went to the bistro to see Zeedan little did she realise Sophie had taken Kate there for dinner as part of their date day. When Sophie told Kate where they were going Kate froze up and got nervous she cant handle seeing Zee after she thinks she slept with his wife. They walked in and Daniel seated them at a table near the bar and got them a few drinks.

Kate's P.O.V

I was scared when Sophie said she was taking me to the bistro for dinner but now I was enjoying myself and I had made the choice to put this morning out of my head because Rana wasn't talking to me and I couldn't be bothered to worry right now.

" So Kate have you decided what you want to eat or you still deciding"

" Umm I need more time to choose babe and you know it takes me a while to choose" She laughed at me and held my hand and I went to go look back at the menu when I hear the door open and there she is Rana the one who ran out with no explanation.

Something was different I remembered back to last night, I was at the lift and I said I thought Rana looked hot and sexy in that outfit and more things came back to me like we were in the lift and I kissed her and then she kissed me and it got heated really quickly and when we were in the room I remember her undressing me and how she felt under me and I remember her taking control and how she was biting my neck and other parts of my body and how I had done the same to her and most of all I remember how she made me feel more alive than anyone ever had.

" Oh, Shit"  At that moment everyone was staring at me. I felt so embarrassed and ran out of the Bistro. I can't handle all this, I've messed up bad. How could I cheat on Sophie?

A.N So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter comment your thoughts on it.