Chapter 8

No one's P.O.V

Everyone was in there homes or flats getting ready for the night ahead. Kate had gone with a nice red tight dress and black heels and her hair was wavy. Rana had gone for a simple black dress which wasn't too tight and white heels and her hair was down with waves in it.

Rana's P.O.V

I was nervous about tonight since things have started with Kate I hate being around Zeedan, I just don't feel the same way anymore and it's not good.

"Come on Zee hurry up so we're not late, it's 7:55." I wanted to get there so quickly so I could see Kate.

"Okay babe, I'm ready we can leave now. Why so quick to leave?"

"Well I wanna spend some time with our friends that's why" I snapped at him and I didn't care.

Zee and I left our place and bumped into Luke on the way.

"Alright mate, how you been?" Zee asked Luke, I decided to stay quiet. Which was mainly because I had Kate on my mind and I was trying to think about what she was wearing tonight. Luke and Zee spoke the rest of the way to the Bistro and when we walked inside I stopped dead in my tracks because in front of me was Kate Connor.

Kate's P.O.V

Once I was ready, Sophie, Alya and I went to the Bistro before everyone else as it was Sophie's idea and she wanted to make sure everything was set correctly.

"Soph, stop obsessing please, the people here know what they're doing it's their job."

"I'm sorry its what I get like when I'm nervous and you know that. I can't help it at all." I wish tonight wasn't happening because I'm meant to be happy when I'm around Sophie but lately she constantly annoys me and I think I might have to end things with her

"Luke just texted, he's nearly here so then we'd only be waiting on Rana and Zee. They probably lost track of the time you know with starting a family and all" Alya had to say something like that didn't she l. God, she's pissed me off now.

"So babe, what made you come up with that seating arrangement. I was speaking with Rana at lunch and she told me."

"Well I thought that it would be good you know especially since you and Rana are good friends"

I heard the door go and I just thought it was Luke until I heard Sophie say hi to Zeedan, that made me look up and there she was looking so gorgeous and she looked like a goddess. I was stuck where I stood until Rana came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Heya, how was the rest of your day?"

"It was good thanks how was the medical centre?"

"It was busy but wasn't too bad you know." She gave me a flirty smile and Sophie said we should sit down, so we did.

No one's P.O.V

Everyone ordered a drink and was having a friendly chat about work and family. Kate and Rana ordered large red wine and Luke had a pint while Zeedan and Alya ordered orange juice. Daniel came over and asked if they wanted to order and they all chose similar meals.

Rana's P.O.V

While we were all eating I moved my hand under the table and rested it on Kate's thigh and squeezed her thigh.

"Oh, my" Kate said rather loudly. This reaction made me smirk

"Kate are you alright? Is something wrong?" Sophie asked.

"Umm yeah, I am. This food is just amazing"

With that, I moved my hand further up her leg and she glared at me and my phone went off, it was a text from Kate.

Kate: you keep that up and things won't end well. So are we gonna excuse ourselves so that we can finish this 😉

"Guys, I'm not feeling too good so I'm gonna head home." I made up the lamest excuse.

"I'll come with you babe" Zee had to be like this.

"Nah it's alright Zee I just need some time alone. I have a lot going on" That wasn't an either. I got up and left and looked at Kate out the corner of my eye.

Kate's P.O.V

"Look, guys, I'm going to go see if Rana is alright. She might open up to me." I just really wanna get out of there like now.

"Okay babes, I'll see you tomorrow, love you," Sophie said to me.

"You too" with that I left the bistro

"That was a dangerous game you were playing in there now come one we can go to my dads flat as he's away for 2 months.

We walked to my dad's flats. When we got inside, Rana kissed me and I automatically kissed her back.

"Finally, I have you all to myself now. So this is our new hiding place then."

"Yeah it is for now and what were you trying to achieve back there". We were sat on the sofa and Rana was playing with a strand of my hair.

"Well I saw you in that dress and couldn't help it and I thought it would look better on the floor," she smirked at me and I lent over and kissed her and she kissed back and we were making out for a while till Rana unzipped my dress and it was off.

No one's P.O.V

Kate took off Rana's dress leaving them both in their underwear. Kate started kissing Rana's neck and she was biting and sucking on Rana's neck to make sure she left marks this time, the same way Rana did to her.

Rana moved her hands to Kate's hair and pulled her hair slightly. Kate moved forward while lying Rana down on the sofa until she was fully on top of her. Rana took this opportunity to unclip Kate's bra and threw it across the room. Kate started kissing down Rana's body causing a moan to leave Rana's mouth.

"What the hell is going on?"

A.N. Cliffhanger. Sorry, it isn't as long but comment who you think should be the one who walked in. Hope you enjoyed