Chapter 17

No one's P.O.V

2 Hours Later.

Rana started to come around and she was slowly opening her eyes and she didn't know what she was looking at. She saw metal stairs which led to a metal door but when she looked around things looked like a really old basement of some sort. Her arms were tied behind the metal chair.

Rana's P.O.V

I was so scared and it was so cold here and it smelt damp. I looked to my left and it was then when my heart sank. In the chair was Luke. I can't believe he would do this to me and for what because I fell in love with Kate and oh no Kate is gonna be so worried about me and I can't blame her if she finds out this happened.

"Luke why have you done this?" I shouted so that he would hear me.

"Well look who's awake. I thought you would out for longer"

"You still haven't answered my question. Why are you doing this?"

"Oh yeah that I'm doing this for Zee and Sophie. You're the reason they ended up hurt because if you hadn't of gotten drunk with Kate you two wouldn't have been in bed together or fallen in love or if that what it really is. " I was shocked at how Luke was acting and I never thought he'd be capable of this.

"You think no one is gonna wonder where I am? Kate is gonna be going out her mind with worry when I don't get back to the flat or if she goes to the medical centre and I'm not there. And if Zee knew you was doing this he wouldn't be happy with it."

"That's where your wrong Rana because Zeedan knows what is happening and he's on the other side of that door and he's giving you an ultimatum."

"What is it?" I said that and the door opened and Zeedan walked down the stairs.

"We're gonna make it looked like you got attack by some random group of teenagers and if you got back to Kate, the secrets out if you go back home then I'll keep the secret but you stop seeing Kate." Is he really gonna hurt me physically? I'm so scared right now.

"You wouldn't really hurt me would you?"

"We won't hurt you but Luke some one who is gonna do it so once we let you leave make a wise decision." They untied me and I left the basement thing and they were right a group of people were hanging around waiting and I tried to out run them but I couldn't.

No one's P.O.V

Rana didn't know what to do but she was trying to fighting back and it worked for a while till she was on the floor and she couldn't move properly. She was finding it hard to breathe and Rana just wanted it to stop and once they saw that she couldn't move properly they left and ran away.

It took her about half an hour to get up and she walked back to the street and she didn't know what to do because she loves Kate with all her heart but if she doesn't go to Zeedan everyone will know what is going on. Rana went to the Rovers and ordered a large red wine and she bumped into Sophie.

Rana's P.O.V

"Rana what the hell happened to you? You need medical help." Sophie seemed concerned about me.

"I'm fine Sophie I swear, I just don't know what to do anymore." I was being torn apart right now.

"You're no fine and what do you mean you don't know what to do anymore?"

"If I got back to Kate the secret gets told to everyone and if I go back to Zeedan the secret is kept but I have to leave Kate."

"Well Rana you have to think no matter if your secret is out will you still love Kate uncontrollably or will you stop loving her if you go back to Zeedan." When did Sophie become so wise about this and why is she being so nice to me?

"I'll still love her and I'll still wanna be with her and why are you being so nice to me? you hated me."

"Then be with her and don't let anyone stop you and I've seen the way Kate is around you and she loves you more than she ever did with me and if you two come out as dating then you guys will face it together and I've found someone who makes me feel the way you do with Kate"

"Thank you Sophie and I got ta go and find Kate and tell her everything and that I love her. I'm glad we're friends again." I left the Rover's and went straight to Johnny's flat because I knew Kate would be there and I knocked on the door.

Kate's P.O.V

I was getting so worried about Rana, I went to the medical centre and Liz said she hadn't been asked to come in at all and I don't know where she is. I called around to people and they hadn't seen her, so I went to my dad's flat to see if she was there but she wasn't but I waited there just in case she came back. It wasn't until about 2-3 hours later I heard a knock at the door. I ran to the door and opened the door, I couldn't help but look shocked at a beat up Rana.

"Babe what happened?"

" Luke kidnapped me and Zeedan was in on it and they gave me an ultimatum and it was if I come back to you they spill out secret and if I went back to Zeedan they would keep my secret but I would have to leave you. And I didn't know what to do until I went to the Rovers and I spoke to Sophie and she made me think clearly and realise no matter what happens I'm still gonna love you. Also, outside where I was being held, was a group of people who attacked me."

"Rana I am so sorry and we're gonna go to the police about this we have to because it isn't right." I was fuming and I wanted to go over to Zeedan's and beat him up for what happened to Rana.

"Kate calm down please I'm fine and we're gonna be fine and now that I've chosen the woman I love the secret will be let out but we can be together out in the open"

"That isn't the point Rana they can't get away with it."

"I know but can we talk about this tomorrow I'm tired and I really wanna go to bed and have you cuddle me. Please babe"

"Okay come on and I'll clean this blood up and make sure you're okay."

No one's P.O.V

Kate and Rana went to the bathroom so Kate could check Rana over and was horrified by the bruising and cuts Rana had and she hated that they had done this to her. Rana could tell that Kate was angry but she reassured Kate that she was fine as long as they were together. They got ready for bed and they laid there together and Kate leant forward and kissed Rana and was careful not to hurt her but Rana managed to climb on top of Kate and kissed her with more passion.

A.N. hope you enjoyed this chapter. What do you think of the events? Should Rana tell the police?