Chapter 13

No one's P.O.V

Kate and Rana, rushed to put their tops and coats back on and make their hair look presentable after what they were just caught doing. Rana was panicking so much thinking that Luke was going to tell Alya what he had just seen. Kate was worried about Rana more than anything else right now and she could tell that Rana wasn't handling this well.

Rana's P.O.V

This can't be happening, First Carla walked in on us, then Sophie took a picture and tried blackmailing me and now Luke knows. He's gonna tell Alya I just know it will happen. Kate and I left the van and started to walk up to the pub.

"Do I look okay?" Is Kate really worried about how she looks right now

"Are you serious Kate? Luke is probably in there telling Alya everything he just saw and you wanna know if you look okay."

"Luke isn't going to say anything to Alya, I swear to you" How can Kate be so calm about this, I am seriously freaking out and it got worse when I saw Luke and Alya coming out of the pub towards us.

"What the hell do you think you're doing" See I was right Luke told her everything I'm so screwed.

"Look Alya we can explain everything"

"You guys were no where to be seen and left the van unlocked anyone could had taken it. How stupid can you get?" Oh thank god Luke never said anything, that could have bad. Before I could say anything Kate stepped up and told Alya;

"We was down the road trying to get signal to find where you guys were."

"Well knowing you two it's probably a minor issue with the van." Alya seemed to have calmed down a lot since before and I wasn't complaining.

No one's P.O.V

Luke said he was going to have to tow the van back and he would drive Kate and Rana back with him and Alya. He never said anything about what he had seen but the look on his face said a different story.

When they got back to the street, Zeedan was already at the garage waiting to see if the food was still able to be used but sadly it wasn't due to the fact the van's electronics needed to be replaced. Rana had thought the whole trip home that she needed to tell Zee soon or other people will find out and get hurt. Zeedan went back to the bistro to finish his shift while Luke and Alya stayed at the garage. Kate went to her dad's flat and Rana followed her.

Kate's P.O.V

I was so relieved that Luke never said anything to Alya, I was worried myself about what was going to happen and I couldn't bare the thought of Alya one of my closest mates hating me especially when we live together. I decided I was going back to my dad's flat as I couldn't rest up at the flat and this way I'm on my own and I can think.

"Rana why are you following me?" I could tell she was following me and she looked like she needed to say something.

"Can we get into Johnny's flat before I say anything. It's really important"

"Yeah sure let me just get the door open" we walked in and Rana went to sit on the sofa and I made us a cup of tea. She looked nervous and scared, I really hope Sophie hasn't texted her again otherwise I'll go mad and confront Sophie myself. I made the tea and joined Rana on the sofa.

"What's wrong Rana?"

"I'm gonna tell Zeedan everything and I'm gonna leave him before anyone else finds out and that way we can be together and no one can stop us. I know my parents will disagree but I need to do this." I was shocked and I didn't know what to think because she hasn't said this before and I'm worried she wont go through with it.