7 | seven

7 | seven

chaewon was clearly hurt by what he said, but she was grateful that he had been cautious towards her feelings. he was considerate for her.

still, she wondered if those were his real reasons, since it seemed to her that there was also more to it. "i appreciate you letting me down easy. but its okay if you don't want to date me because i'm ugly."

he quickly shook his head, burdened by her words. "its not anything like that." he assured her. "its just that i want to focus on my career. plus, you're so young for me."

"age is merely a number." she insisted.

namjoon bit down on his lip, mulling over whether he should tell her his final reason for rejecting her. he finally let the words out. "i'm really into taller girls. you're so...short."

-

when your bae rejects you because you're too short for him. lol

i can't relate. the average height for mexican women is 5'4 and i'm once inch taller than that. literally, i'm the tallest of my sisters and my female co workers and my friends too. i always wanted to be shorter. sigh.

but at least i'm still much shorter than my crush at work. he's like six feet so he makes me look like a little doll. 

how tall are u guys??

-clary