41 | forty one

41 | forty one

she and sora got along quickly, and soon they were talking as though they were old friends. with that familiarity, chaewon leaned in and asked a curious question to her new friend. "what's the deal with you and jimin? he kept staring at you during the photo shoot."

sora tried to play it off as nothing important, but still, chaewon knew her friend was downplaying it. "we just went to the same high school, that's all."

"mhm." chaewon wiggled her eyebrows at her.

it had been a long time since she had talked to someone like that. she used to with her sister, but those days were long gone.

sora couldn't help but break out into a nervous smile. "i'm serious. jimin wants nothing to do with me."

-

sorry guys, i got distracted watching shane dawson videos. haha.

i have about four more updates to post and then i am going to sleep. tbh im so looking forward to writing the sequel bc my dramatic self has a bunch of dramatic shit planned.

you guys should have seen me during my 5sos phase. i'd do crazy novela twist left and right, characters dying, endings unhappy.

i don't do it as much in my kpop fics bc i feel infinitely more attached to the idols and my oc's. but a few dramatic twists here and there wouldn't hurt.

-clary