8 | eight

8 | eight

after their brief conversation outside the school gym, the fourteen year old girl assured him that she understood and walked away that afternoon. of course, she was hurt, but it was nothing compared to how hurt she might have been if he had been cold to her.

when she got home, her sister was there to ask how things went.

chaewon and her older sister chaerin were nothing alike--total opposites. chaerin was taller and chaewon couldn't help but think namjoon might like her better.

they were in the same year anyway.

"how'd it go?" her sister tore her gaze away from the television. an afternoon drama she watched every day after school was playing.

-

another little chapter for you all. thank you so much for reading this story. in two days the read count increased by 1.1k. i didn't know we were all so interested in a story revolving around height. but i think it really is an important topic.

anyway, despite everything, we should all remember that we are beautiful in our own way. whether we're 4'9 or 6'0. 

i just thought this would be an interesting topic to touch on.

bc i have noticed how some companies hide their idols' real heights. like some of them look way smaller than they claim, while others look bigger than they claim (park chanyeol, cough cough).

-clary