3 | three

3 | three

it was the story he told when he begged the other members to think about the things they did and said. "you can come to really regret it later." he'd say sadly, recalling the memory.

when he was sixteen, just one year younger than namjoon was now, he had gotten a love letter from a girl. she was the class nerd--she and reserved. but she had gathered the guts to confess to him.

how hard it must have been for her.

despite his good nature, jin was part of the popular crowd, and when his friends discovered the letter, they made fun of him for it. they wondered if someone like him could like someone like sofia lee.

the thing was, he really did like her. but he was scared to admit it. so he did something horrible.

-

i have about four more chapters to post for you after this one. so please look forward to that. i want to post them before i go out for dinner with my friend and my cousin. 

when i get back i might update "independent" but it depends. tomorrow i have to get up super early to go to work and i dont want to miss any sleep because i'll be tired at work. 

thank you all so much for the support.

i was so happy and surprised that even though only the blurb was posted, this story had 1.5k readds. 

-clary