23 | twenty three

23 | twenty three

they got several photos taken for the ad and finished in the afternoon. the two of them were tired and namjoon was ready for a good night's rest. again, his girlfriend had called him to rant about very superficial things.

namjoon didn't get to sleep until very late that night. often times he thought of not answering her calls.

but then he understood her. they hardly got to see each other because he was very good at keeping his relationship a secret from the fans. it was like she was dating a ghost, rather than a person.

it was shy namjoon always tried to give her that, at least. talking to her on the phone for a while, no matter how tired he was.

-

so ever sinced i watched the movie i've been in love with it and i really want a white guitar like the one hector has. so i was thinking of three possibilities: i already have a blue guitar. so i can just buy white vinyl wrap on ebay and wrap my guitar and then paint on the skull designs.

or i can buy a white guitar on amazon and pain on the skull designs. or i can go to mexico and buy one. my dad claims he wants to go soon, to visit family.

and the state where he's from (michoacan) is where they are best known for making guitars by hand. additionally, the best known guitar shop there is making coco replica guitars for about $200. 

-clary