epilogue

epilogue

sora assured her she could stay as long as she needed and her parents were okay with it. chaewon instantly started helping them out with the bills and other utilities.

she sat in the bedroom she shared with sora, looking at a picture of her and rin on her phone. both of them teenagers with smiling faces, embracing each other. they used to love each other so much.

in another part of seoul, rin was looking at the same picture.

but her heart was filled with anger at her sister. her hand gripped the phone so tightly that her knuckles turned white against her skin.

"if you try to come between me and my joon again, you're going to regret it." she hissed at the younger girl in the picture. and she meant her threat.

-

last update for this story, and now that i've had a moment to breathe, lets leave the negative behind us.

let's all have a good day and have positive vibes. 

that's very important because most things can only affect you if you let them. i am just so tired that sometimes its hard to avoid feeling down. but i can also think of all the good things in my life.

at least i have a job to complain about. some people are unable to get a job.

but i hope you all enjoyed this story. it meant the entire world to me to see all your comments. this has been probably the most interaction i have seen in my bts stories, after "ugly" of course. but that one has like 300k reads.

-clary