14 | fourteen

14 | fourteen

graduation was a week after the last day of school, and in that whole week she had been talking to namjoon. her older sister was excited about graduating and moving onto a new stage of her life.

but chaewon was afraid that something would happen and namjoon would discover the truth.

the ceremony was at a beautiful auditorium in yonsei university. on the car ride there, her sister wearing her beautiful white graduation gown, leaned in her seat to whisper to chaewon. "i heard the only ones going to see your boyfriend graduate are his six closest trainee friends."

she saw the confusion on my face, since they both knew namjoon was from seoul.

chaerin added, "apparently his parents don't have the money to travel one hour to see their son graduate."

-

so guys, its day four since i watched the movie coco for the first time and up until now i have watched it about once each day. i'm starting to think this movie will slowly become my main obsession.

i don't know if i have mentioned, but i have a very strange personality.

like i obsess over one thing for a while, and then i drop it and obsess on something else. before kpop it was football. before football 5sos. before 5sos, 1d. before 1d, the beatles. before the beatles, star wars. then u17football. then the janoskians. 

i always knew kpop would be one of my obsessions that would eventually pass. the problem is i don't want kpop to pass bc its been one of my happiest obsessions.

sigh.

maybe i will love both for a long time.

-clary