28 | twenty eight

28 | twenty eight

had he said anything aloud? he didn't think so. but perhaps his expression spoke more than enough words. as they had lunch together, namjoon tried to spark a conversation between them by asking chaewon about her life in daejeon.

she had finished high school recently, but had been scouted by yg modeling while she was in her third year.

she was apparently preparing to continue her studies in seoul, and was looking for an apartment to move into. though, for everything she said, her sister found ways to put her down.

one of those comments being that she didn't know how she had been chosen to represent yg's modeling agency. "you've never been the prettiest, chaewonnie." her sister said, trying to play her comments off as jokes. but they sounded hostile.

-

when your sister used to be super nice to you but now she's super mean.

geez, rin, why you gotta be so rude??

anyway, lets see if i can come up with another question for us to answer here in the comments slash author section. any other groups that you like besides bts? i have answered this before, but my ult bias group is exo.

bts are my second faves. but besides my kings, my other faves are nct, shinee, and super junior. i'm starting to get into wanna one though.

i kinda wanna get into got7 as well.

-clary