29 | twenty nine

29 | twenty nine

at the last comment about her looks, chaewon finally decided to fire back. pushing a stray strand of red velvet hair away from her face, she cleared her throat, saying to her sister. "well, rin, i don't see entertainment companies fighting each other to offer you a contract, so..."

rin's expression completely dropped and her face went red with fury. slamming her fist on the table she demanded, "i invite you to lunch and this is how you treat me?"

"you're right." chaewon said, reaching the same level of anger within seconds. namjoon didn't know what to do, but he didn't want to interfere between the two sisters. "i shouldn't be here if you're going to be so petty. i thought we could get along again. but no."

"i guess not." her sister nodded in agreement. getting up and heading for the door, she called, "come on, joon."

-

this is the last update for today probably. tomorrow i have to go to work super early, and then i wil have two days in a row off. which is nice. and then i get paid on wednesday. 

thank you all so much for reading. 

i'm going to watch coco again, for like the millionth time. so i will probably see you guys tomorrow. or later tonight because i might update jungkook's story. i have updates ready.

-clary