9 | nine

9 | nine

the fourteen year old heaved a sigh and plopped down on the couch next to her sister. despite being three years apart in age, they had always been close. it was because they didn't have other siblings. they always just had each other.

"i got rejected." chaewon said admittedly.

her sister's face instantly changed into a look of pity, and the next words that came out of her mouth were ones of encouragement. "well, forget him. that kim namjoon has always thought he was better than everyone."

in reality, she didn't know if that was true or not. it was just what some of the other students said because he rarely liked to hang out with others.

he always rushed to the big hit building for training after school.

-

i was gonna post the rest of these updates last night. but then i went to go buy food with my sisters, and my brother in law. then when we got back, i got them to watch the movie coco with me because i'm obsessed with it rn.

so here are the rest of the updates for you all.

also, please check out my fic "mine". its based on the movie coco and i would really appreciate the support. and if you have not watched coco, watch it.

you will fall in love.

-clary