11 | eleven

11 | eleven

as they sat on the couch watching the drama "deceptions" together, her older sister came up with an idea. "if his only reason for rejecting you was that you're too short, why don't you...wear heels or something?"

her sister quickly pointed out, "he's already seen how tall i am. and also, i don't want to wear heels for the rest of eternity."

"love is pain." her sister countered. as yet another bad idea came to her, she added, "or...you could totally catfish him?" she wiggled her eyebrows at her fourteen year old sister as she gave her second suggestion.

chaewon crinkled up her nose, giving another two pieces of opposition. "i wouldn't want to do that. he's a really nice guy. and...who would i even pose as?"

"you can use my pictures." her sister shrugged.

-

another cliffhanger for you all because that's all i'm going to post, at least for the next couple of hours. maybe tonight i can post something else. but i'm not sure yet. 

guys, i am so obsessed with coco that tomorrow after work i am down to drive all the way to target which is like a half hour from my house, just to get the book version of the movie. bc apparently the book contains so much more information.

and i need to know what that information is.

-clary