Stories & Other Jazz

A/N Some of you guys (aka probably all) know I am OBSESSED with this AMAZING rapper called NF.

(If you read my tags you'd know what I mean.)

Here are some of my favorite songs by him:

Grindin' by NF ft. Marty

Destiny by NF

Let You Down by NF

One Hundred by NF

No Name by NF

Okay, so, those are like just a few of my favorites. And if you love them, tell me, and I can do a whole GIANT chapter filled with other. THEY ARE COMPLETELY CLEAN.

Anyhow, now it's time to tell the story.

A few weeks ago I was talking to my mom about NF. I really want to go to his concert, but there is a BIG problem.

My mom doesn't like rap.

And I'm too young to drive, so I can't just go by myself. 

So who would take me?

I was trying to think of an adult that would love to go to an NF concert, and that I know well, but I couldn't think of anyone. 

Yesterday, I was talking to a dear friend of mine who is 18yrs old and has a drivers license.

We were in a conversation with a few other people when she brought up that she couldn't wait for summer so she could pull down her windows and listen to music loudly. 

And then it clicked.

This person, this friend, is JUST AS OBSESSED WITH NF AS I AM.

And I mentally facepalmed myself.

I KNEW that she was as well.

So I brought up the conversation I had with my mom.

And she just smiled widely and said that WOULD BE SO SO MUCH FUN.

Later that day, I told my mom that.

She facepalmed and laughed.

It's not a no :D

My next plan is to look at NF's tour dates to see if I can go to a local concert.

Anyway, onto the other "jazz".

In my last chapter, I said my height.

I AM NOT 5ft 10in ANYMORE!!!!!!!! I AM EXACTLY 5ft 11in!!!! I GREW FOLKS, I GREW! 

And..... Another story :D

So, I was at a retreat and my friend (let's call her "n") was standing next to me in line to get our dinner.

My Dad was behind us, and he said, "Are you guys the same height now?"

N was always taller than me by a smudge. It ranged from 1-2 inches. 

We stood back-to-back and we were, as my dad said DEAD EVEN.

I rejoiced and jumped around like a monkey while N was denying it, lol.

The next day, her parents measured us from back-to-back because N was still in denial. 

They both said we were DEAD EVEN.

 I rejoiced, again, cause it was official.

I AM THE SAME HEIGHT AS N!

But how much did I grow?

I was 5' 10" when we measured. 

A few weeks later, and with N still in denial (lol), my mom measured me (this morning) with a tape measure.

Yep, I was 5' 11".

I must've had a growth spurt.

Anyway, I was bored so I thought I could share that with you guys.