300 Followers!

I cannot believe I have 300 followers! It's mind-boggling, to be honest.

I don't know how to express how grateful I am for every single one of you guys! I love you all so much, and without you, I don't even know if I'd still be active on Wattpad.

All of you guys are supportive and funny-- making my day when I feel down

I remember when I first joined Wattpad I didn't know like ANYTHING. (Including how to bold/italic/underline words. Thanks, heeyitsm for teaching me :p)

Special thanks, of course, to my friend Lauren ilovepercy2

Without her, I wouldn't even BE on Wattpad!

Lastly, and certainly not least,

I am going to write a Keeper of the Lost Cities fanfiction!

Some of you may know that I had a fanfiction called "Shadows Into Flame" when I first joined WP-- allllllllllll those years ago. (2 1/2 to be specific, lol)

Anyway, I am going to be rewriting and redoing the fanfic! (Including the time, the plot, and possibly the name... Basically everything.)

All the books I have on here aren't necessarily fanfictions. (Apart from Sophie Foster's Family--but I write that with Lauren.)

Now, don't expect it to come out soon. (I'm going to try, but I am VERY busy the end of April.)

I just thought you guys should know :)

So just keep an eye out for it!

I'm super excited to rewrite it and begin the story

Love you all!

-FieryHorse