I Wrote This For School

My language art book said: "Write a composition of three to four paragraphs making use of what you have learned about vivid adjectives and adverbs." 

Lately my Language Arts has been EXTREMELY easy and it literally asked me to write an imaginative story.

Like bro- YOU LITERALLY JUST MADE IT TO MY FAVORITE SUBJECT JUST BECAUSE OF THAT! 

If I can do a creative essay- then bring it ON! (I seriously love these type of things)

So here is what I wrote:

Cadence walked carefully through the murky and dense forest. The tall trees covered her only source of light; their branches stretching outward covering the full moon. The only sounds of life were the eerie hooting of an owl hunting, the trees swaying in the midnight wind, and the cautious steps of a lone girl. A howl of a wolf broke through the night, forcing Cadence a quicker pace, further and further away from reality.

The sound of a creek's movement broke Cadence's running as she followed the sound, soon to find a creek surrounded with moss and a moonlight streak on the slow moving water. She bent low, her hair touching the dewy ground as she cupped her hands to take a drink, her eyes well aware of her surroundings. The icy water cooled her burning throat with a sensation of peace. But how could there be peace when everything was changing?
Flap flap flapping of a bat woke Cadence from her dreamless sleep. Her heart pounded with adrenaline in her chest, realizing she fell into a light sleep when she should be still moving. Further and further from reality- from truth, from life. But was this her choice? Her choice to change her fate, her future?

Cadence leaped to her feet in rush of movement as she began her pace northward, not looking back, but not looking forward. Closer and closer, yet further and further from everything, from anything, from what hope would be a candle lit in a room with no oxygen. 

Short- yes. But whatever. It was fun to write, and I am hoping they will give me more things like that for my Language ^^ 

(I want to do an essay based off of no gender specification. Like the whole time it would be from your P.O.V not specifying gender in the story.)