CHALLENGE COMPLETE!!

On May 1st 2018, I decided to do a challenge.

A challenge that adds up to be 3,000 squats in 30 days.

That's right, I did the 100 squats a day for 30 days straight challenge. 

This chapter will consist of my opinions and reviews of the challenge :)

First off, it honestly sounds way more intimidating then it actually is. If you do ten every hour then it hardly feels like anything. The only problem with that, is, you have to be consistent and if you are gone for a few hours you have a heck of a lot of squats to do when you get back home. 

When I first started the challenge I was super excited, hence I love doing random things like this. Now, 32 days later, I shall say what I think this did for me. 

IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A HUGE DIFFERENCE-- THINK AGAIN. I mean yes, your legs/knees and all that feel stronger, but not like SIGNIFICANT. My bet is you'd have to do more and for a longer period of time. 

Squats do seem a lot easier, now, though. And it would be fun to do like 100 sit-ups a day for 30 days or push-ups, you could do pretty much anything. 

Also, I'd recommend to put a timer on for when you are supposed to do it (I forgot numbers of times, lol).

For June, I'm doing 30 days of different exercises so I get my other muscles stronger. 

But yeah, that's my review on the challenge. 

AND I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED FOR ONCE!! 

If you have any questions you can ask them ;)