A Letter of Apology

Above all, I'm sorry for not updating Sophie Foster's Family and The Light of Shadows.

I know over the past... *pauses to remember how many years I've been on Wattpad* two years or so, I have been terrible at updating my stories.

It's horrific, and I wish I could get out of those slumps, but if the chapters aren't going to fulfill expectations, or have good quality, to say the least, I don't have the desire to post them. I know I know, that sounds incredibly stupid but... I want them to be good so I won't have to rewrite them, ya know?

So, to all those amazing, loving, patient readers, please accept my sincere apology of inactiveness on my books this summer (and, well, year(s) ). You guys deserve a medal of being so patient!!

BERKUMg

ilovekotlc

AlliyahAzlan

Im-professional-

Strikestar18

Books12345678910yay

StickyCarpet

-Amethystia-

heeyitsm

booklover0823

megsymphony

Lizzie010706

Hi_People_Goop

kotlcmoonlark

Dex_Forever_369

melsswan

SparklesReader

Tash_sg

swansong333

Raging_Ultimate

DatMusicalBookworm

pyrokinetic4evergr8

PygmyPuff73

TheBookLover8765

NatalieB18

MoonsLady

maya_grimes

kazzy17

Book_Nerd4561

Harrypotter606

JordanFritz7

dexiana10outof01

nandhini19

fanatic_fangirl11807

WillaKK

Pi-Master

addison01106

unamedwolf

NightSongLightning

CrystalRubyHeart

RayRayGirlSayHi

AroAce_Fangirl

Leo_is_mine

crossoverqueen9806

Lizzie010706

LucyDragneel087

Tikki_0716_

alstsi

Keefe1

wolfflower7526

awesome-saucelol

Camic12345

Twiddlydooisawsom

sherlockiantacokeefe

All those lovelies I just mentioned^^ have read and commented on Sophie Foster's Family and/or The Light of Shadows. There are others that voted and read, but it's too difficult to scroll through my notifications to find all those that happened months upon months ago.

Those people are amazing in every way <3

It's not over! I just wanted to say sorry to my roleplay buddies for literally abandoning every RP I was in this summer. It wasn't intended to turn out that way or to leave out of the blue. To be entirely honest, I was starting to hate how much time Wattpad was consuming. I felt like I was constantly checking notifications to see if someone had replied to my roleplay text, hoping utterly that there would be an answer. Unfortunately, that resulted in being on "too much". I'm not exactly saying I was obsessed, but I was probably on more than needed.

Its_A_Bookish_Thing

-QuietStream

Minor_Nerd_24601

wolfpack11122

Polar_Foxx

@anyone i may be forgetting

To pretty much anyone: The point, I took a break of Wattpad for pretty much the whole summer. (Hence everything I've pretty much explained). Usually, I would inform you guys about that, but I didn't. There's not exactly a reason why, which there should be, but there isn't. *Shrugs*

Therefore, sorry about that!

Before you click out of this lengthy and boring chapter, I do want you guys to know that I still won't be incredibly active. However, I am hoping (once the school year starts) that I will be able to write more and update. Besides that, have a marvelous day!

-FieryHorse (just a teenage girl who is listening to rap nonstop)