Boyfriend

Previously...
Emma's p.o.v.
"Does that mean we can finally be together?" He says cutting to the chase.

"Yes!!!" I say then he runs over and hugs me.

Jacksons p.o.v.
I stand there around the corner just looking at my sisters conversation with Evan... I mean Devon and I'm not liking this whole backing off thing. But I promised her I would but I swear to god if he does anything to her I will end him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel's p.o.v.
I was at home with Toby and Amelia and we were just watching a movie when I hear a knock at the door. I pick up the baby and head to the door. I open the door and Finn comes rushing in.

"Hey Finn. What's wrong?" I ask him.

"I just want to make sure that you know that I'm never gonna leave you guys again." He said walking up to me and putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Finn calm down. Of course. I trust you." I say then he smiles.

"Thanks." He says then hugs me and Amelia starts laughing. We look down at her in my arms and we both smile.

"Do you want to hold her?" I ask looking up at him.

"I would love to." He says with a smile on his face. I hand the baby over to him and he goes into the living room and sits down.

"Hey Toby." Finn says to Toby who's sitting on the couch.

"Hi daddy!!" He says excitedly. Me and Finn just look at each shocked.

"Did he just?" Finn says pointing to Toby.

"Yep." I says smiling and tearing up. Finn just looks at him and smiles.

"But wait did you even tell him that I'm his dad?" Finn asks me.

"No he probably just overheard us the other day." I said and he nods. Then we heard the door open.

"MOM GUESS WHO GOT THEIR SELF A BOYFR-" Emma screams in excitement then stops when she sees Finn. Finn turns around with a smirk on his face and looks at Emma.

"Oh hey dad. I didn't know you were coming over." She says leans up against the wall acting like she didn't say anything. Me and Finn laugh.

"What did you say about a boy?" Finn asks Emma raising his eyebrow.

"Oh that...psst... it's nothing big..."

"Really cause it sounds like you got a boyfriend." Finn says with a smirk and looks at me then Emma.

"Yeah it kinda does doesn't it." I say walking over and nudging Emma in the shoulder.

"Ok I OFFICIALLY HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!" She screams while jumping up and down.

"Ahhh I'm so happy for you!!!" I say jumping up and down then I hug her.

"Me too." Finn says with a smile then hugs her.

"Thanks guys" she smiles.

"Emma where's Jackson?" I ask her.

"I don't know I haven't seen him all day. I thought he was home already." Emma says.

"He didn't have football today and said he would come right home." She continues. She thinks for a moment. "Now that I think about it he did seem really off this morning. Do you think-"

"Uh oh." I say grabbing my shoes and putting them on. Finn knew exactly what I was worried about.

"Let's go." Finn says handing Amelia to Emma and grabbing his shoes.

"Ok Emma just watch the kids till we get back." I say then rush out the door.

Rachel's p.o.v.
Me and Finn get in the car and just start driving and looking around for him.

"Where do you think he is?" Finn ask worried.

"I-I don't know. Last time this happened he was out partying and drinking with his friends. That was the time when he almost you know. Overdosed." I say the last part quietly and panicking.

"Oh god..." he said worried.

We keep on driving when I see hiscar parked on the side of the road.

"Wait there's his car!!" I say to Finn.

He pulls over and we jump out and follow the trail into the woods. We get there and see him sitting on a rock near a little pond. I start to walk towards him when Finn puts his arm in front of me.

"Can I talk to him first?" He asks me.
I smile and nod.

Finn's p.o.v.
I walk over to Jackson who's sitting on a rock with another rock next to it. I go over and sit down next to him but he still has his head down.

"Hey." I say putting my hand on his shoulder. He looks over at me and his eyes are red and puffy and he has tears coming down his cheeks.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Dad.." he says then hug me and starts sobbing into my shoulder. I just sit there hugging him as he cries.

Rachel's p.o.v.
I was sitting there watching Finn walk over to Jackson then I see Jackson turn around and start crying into Finn. It just broke my heart. I think Finn is about to find out about Jacksons tricky past...