Okay Google, Fight!

Googleplier was compiling information on Markiplier's fans through comments and fan works when he had received the strange error message. "Error: spatial loss. Mass decrease detected." Immediately, Google ran a systems check, under the assumption that his physical android form may have been damaged somehow. When all systems returned normal, he stood up and completed a visual scan of the front of his form, then found a mirror to do a visual scan of the back. He found no damage and was even more confused when the error message repeated. "Error: spatial loss. Mass decrease detected."

Doing the only thing Google knew to do, he turned to the internet for support, searching up the error. He found no mentions of the error, or solutions and became increasingly distressed as the message repeated at an increasing rate. Eventually, the message became constant, looping over and over again and Google had finally taken note of his surroundings, which were appearing larger in size. Having nothing else to do, Google had to wait, as the message repeated and he slowly shrunk down. When the message finally stopped repeating, he quickly ran another systems check. Everything came back normal. Surprisingly, all of Google's circuits and systems had shrunk down in proper proportion, and nothing had been damaged in the process.

Google immediately surveyed his new position in the office, noting how much the desk and shelves loomed over him now. He decided that he did not like this new form, and that it would make completing his second objective more difficult. Frustrated by this new development he walked around the office, trying to figure his way out of this problem. Suddenly hearing a loud whirring sound, Google turned back to see his office assistant now bearing down on him at an incredible pace. "Roomba, no!" He shouted and turned to run, something that Google didn't often do. Luckily for him, android bodies did not fall into disrepair as quickly as human bodies did. Rounding the edges of the desk, Google heard the whirring become more faint and paused to listen. Clearly he had lost poor, easily confused Roomba. "Sad excuse of an A.I." Google muttered to himself, before peering around the edge of the desk again.

The small robotic vacuum had put him in quite the danger and though he enjoyed the company of his office assistant, Roomba was going to be more of a threat than a friend at this point. Scouting around under the desk, Google came across an old paper clip and bent it into a hook. Watching the massive mobile disc zooming forward and bonking into the wall before hesitating, Google realized he may need help. Searching his system files, he found that his upgrade was still functional. "Feelin' lucky." He grinned, summoning his upgrade to duplicate his form into three other, nearly identical copies. The power of the hive mind meant that Google Blue didn't need to explain the plan to his new clones, only to lead the charge. Racing across the floor with his paper clip hook at the ready, Google Red, Yellow and Green were at his heels, ready to assist him in whatever way he needed. With a leap, Google Blue latched the hook onto the edge of the Roomba. As if it understood, the Roomba turned abruptly, heading straight for the others. Google Blue hung helpless off the edge of the Roomba as it sped forward, Google's feet dragging along the carpet. Google Red and Green grabbed hold of Google Yellow, throwing him on top of the Roomba before they turned and ran back behind the desk. Google Yellow grabbed the hook and pulled Google Blue up. Standing on the Roomba, Google Blue grinned, watching as the office sped by around him. As the Roomba smacked into the corner of the desk and turned, Google Blue and Yellow stumbled, Yellow being tossed off the edge. Knowing that his power trip would put them all in danger, Google Blue reluctantly flipped the off switch and sighed as the Roomba powered down. "Sleep well."

"I found a friend."

Google Red and Green appeared from behind the desk as Google Blue slid down the treacherous edge of the Roomba and they all made their way over to where Google Yellow had fallen. A small creature was circling him, it's antenna tapping along the edges of his leg. "He likes me."