|6|

Bayley invited the four horsewomen to breakfast to reveal her announcement to Finn. Unfortunately, only Sasha could come. She asked if she could bring Seth and she said yes.

"Hey guys!" Sasha says as she and Seth walk in the diner. She hugs Bayley and Finn.

Seth and Sasha sit on one side of the booth while Bayley and Finn are on the other side. Sasha and Seth were sitting really close together, their arms and legs were touching.

"What do you guys want to eat?" Says the waiter as he pulls out his notepad. "Sasha will have eggs, bacon and pancakes and I'll have fries, eggs and bacon please" Seth says. "We'll have the same as will Sasha please" Finn says. The waiter walks away. "How'd you know what I wanted?" Sasha says as she lays her head on Seth's shoulder. "I just know you too well" Seth smiles while playing with her hair.

The food comes and they start eating. "I have an announcement!" Bayley says as she stops eating. Sasha smiles because she knows what she's gonna say. "Okay, go ahead" Finn smiles. "I'm pregnant!" Bayley says as she puts her head down because she was afraid of his reaction. Finn smiles as he turns and taps Bayley. "Aren't you happy?" He smiles. "I am, I just thought you weren't gonna be" she smiles back. They hug. "See ya later Seth and Sasha!" They say a leave, they didn't even finish eating. "Wow" Seth says knowing that they have to pay the bill. "It's alright" Sasha says as she places her legs on Seth's lap. "Let's just eat" She smiles as she stuffs food into her mouth. "Does it look like I'm a foot rest?" He asks as he rubs her leg up to her thigh and squeezes it. Sasha chokes on her food. He moves his hand to her hair and moves it down to her lower back and grips her ass. "Fuck it" he says as he grabs her face and kisses her soft and slow. She was shocked at first but, kissed back. They stopped and payed for the bill and left.

Sasha hopped on his back as they walked back to the hotel. "Why'd you kiss me?" She smiles down at him. "Why'd you kiss back?" He smirks. "Hey, I asked first!" She says smacking him in the shoulder. "I don't know, your lips were just there" he shruggs while blushing. "Whatever you say Rollins" she hops down since they made it back. They see Bayley and Finn again.

"Thanks for leaving so we had to pay the bill!" Sasha says as she punches Finn. "Seems like y'all didn't mind the alone time" Bayley laughs as she shows Sasha a video. "Fuck, how did you get that?" Sasha asks scratching the back of her neck. "It's everywhere, paparazzi leaked it. "Shit!" Seth mumbles out.

481 words.