|26|

"I'm pregnant" Sasha tells her closest friends, which are Charlotte, Bayley, Becky and Naomi!

"I'm soo happy for you sis!" Naomi jumps as she hugs Sasha. "Yeah, I love you dude" Bayley smiles and hugs Sasha. "I don't know what to say" Charlotte says wiping a tear away. "My best friend is pregnant" She sobs into to Sasha's shoulder. "You're not my little Mercedes anymore" She says as she releases from the hug.

"Congrats!" Becky smiles as she hugs her lastly.

"We've got an idea! Charlotte? Will you be the godmother?" Sasha says as Charlotte starts to squeal. "Yes! Yes! A million time yes" She smiles brightly. "You sound like someone just proposed" Roman laughs as he walks into the room with Seth and Finn.

"Where's Ambrose?" Becky asking impatiently. "He said he was looking for you! He said y'all were supposed to 'have some fun'" Seth laughs as he grabs Sasha's hand.

"Come with me" Seth whispers into her ear. "Okay" they go into an empty hallway. "What do you wanna talk about? Last time you pulled me away you broke my heart" Sasha mumbles shaking away from the painful memory.

"No, never would I do that! It's about our baby" He smiles. "What about it?" Sasha smiles back. "Can we still, you know, while you're pregnant?" He asks. "I hear you can but, I'm not sure" She laughs moving closer to him. "But, we definitely can tonight" She winks. He picks her up and carries her back to Charlotte and Roman. "Where'd everyone go?" Seth whines. "Bayley and Finn went to face time Finn's mom to see Luke, Naomi went to find Jon and Becky and Dean went to 'have fun'" Roman mumbles the last part as he starts laughing.

"Well, we have good news for you guys!" Sasha says as Seth puts her down. "As you guys know, we recently went to our first Baby's appointment, we came to a conclusion" Seth adds looking into Charlotte's lit up, green eyes. "We've decided that if the baby is a girl we'll name her Sierra Ashley Lopez and if it's a boy we'll name him Carter Joe Lopez" Sasha finishes.

"Yes! Best day of my life right behind Joelle's birth" Roman cheers making Seth chuckle. Charlotte was legit drowning the floor with her tears.

"I love you" Charlotte smiles as she hugs Sasha tightly. "I love you too" Sasha replies.

"I find it funny how girls can say that but, if I were to say that to Roman I'd have to say 'no homo' it's not fair" Seth huffs as Roman nods in agreement.

"Awe, poor baby wants to love Roman with homo?" Sasha teases. "No," Seth pauses as he takes a deep breath. "Fuck you" He scoffs at his girlfriend. "You will, tonight" She winks.

"Ew" Roman breathed out. Charlotte was still in awe from the news, it was starting to creep Roman out. "Earth to Char" Roman says as he snaps his finger in her face. He swiftly grabs her waist and kisses her. "You out of it?" He laughs. "Y-Yeah" she stutters. "Now that's nasty" Seth laughs as Sasha agrees with a silent 'for real'.

"Y'all can't talk about nasty, I mean, y'all did the nasty, Sasha's pregnant" Roman fires back.

"Low blow Ro, low blow"

547 words.