|10|

Sasha woke up to an empty bed. She looked around and the room was empty she was hoping that they didn't go and eat breakfast with out her, as she was getting up she spotted Seth on the balcony.

"What're you doing out here?" She laughs as she sits down on the opposite chair from him.

He looked at her and never even answered, he looked back down at the floor.

"Seth, what's wrong?" She asks getting worried.

"Why should I tell you?" He snaps looking up at her. "Because I-"
"Don't you dare start with that 'I care about you, Seth' shit because I know no one in this world loves me. They don't care about me!" He says getting up from his chair and walking to the door frame. With every word he was saying made Sasha wince. She had thought she had made progress.

"No one cares about me! They try and make me think they do but, in reality they don't" he says falling to his knees.
"Why? Why don't they care Sasha? What did I do for everyone one to hate me? Why can't I just find someone to love me, me, Colby Lopez! I don't think I can do this anymore!" He cries as he looks down at the floor.
All the words that were coming out of his mouth hurt, it was like a knife stabbing her in her heart. She ran from her chair. She dropped to her knees and held his face up.

"Don't you ever think like that! Do you hear me? I love you, Roman loves you, Dean loves you! You are enough, Colby! I'm not talking to Seth Rollins, I'm talking to you Colby Lopez! Who ever doesn't care then cut them off! No one, especially not you need them in life! I care about you, more than you will ever know and I don't know what it's going to take to fix you but, I, Mercedes, am willing to do what ever it takes to fix what ever inside you is broken!" She says as the tears fall from her eyes, how could someone who was once the happiest person she knew become this? It pained her to see him like this, so, broken, hurt and traumatized!

She hugged him and he latched on to her like it was for dear life! No matter what it took, Sasha wanted to be the one who he loved, who he trusted, who saved him!

415 words.