|18|

It has been two weeks since Seth ended things with Sasha. She has been miserable, Roman had tried a countless amount of times to get Seth to tell her what was happening but, it wasn't working.

"Hey, have any of you seen Seth?" Roman asks as he walks into the men's locker room.

"Nope, have you tried calling?" Finn suggests. "I'll give it another try"

The phone rings from right beside Finn, as Sasha and Charlotte walk in.

"If he broke up with Sasha, why is his screensaver a picture of them cuddling?" Finn smirks as he declines the call and opens his phone. "And the lock screen is a picture of her in a bikini!" He laughs as he shows Charlotte, Roman and lastly Sasha. She blushes but, it hurt her heart.

"Hey! That's a recent photo shoot!" Charlotte points out. "It's the one with the orange bikini so, that means he changed it recently!" Charlotte says moving closer to Sasha. "He still loves you!" She says as she smiles proudly.

"I gotta go, see y'all later!" Roman yells as he runs out the room with Seth's phone.

He searchs for Seth and stops when he sees him come back from a match, he grabs him and pulls him into the first empty room he sees.

"What's the deal bro!" Seth yells as he continues wiping his sweaty body. "Tell her!" Roman scolds as he crosses his arms. "I can't, you don't understand" He sighs as he covers his face with the towel. "Try me"

"This blackmailer doesn't have anything on me, they have dirt on Sasha and it could end her career! I love her way to fucking much to jeopardize that! So, no, I won't tell the love of my life, although my world has stopped spinning, I'm just trying to help her" He explains as he lets the tears fall from his face.

"I'm sorry bro" Roman says as he engulfs him into a hug.

They hear faint sobbing. Seth immediately opens the door see a flash of purple and blonde hair.

"Sasha!" He yells as he sees them turn the corner. She stops in her tracks as she hears the voice that she's been longing to hear over the past two weeks. She turns around and faces him. "Follow me" he mumbles as he turns back around. He enters the room where he and Roman had their conversation.

"Please stop crying" he sighs as he pulls her into a hug, she hugs back immediately and sobs louder. "I'll tell you but, don't talk, I'm going to text it to you," He says still hugging her. "Don't want anyone listening"

LOML💖: I was blackmailed to break up with you

Babes💜: Who did this?

LOML💖: I dunno, that's the problem, they know about the thing too!

Babes💜: What thing?

LOML💖: You wrestled while pregnant and never told HHH and that's against the code of conduct!

Babes💜: I know! Who would know that though? It would have to be a good friend!

Just like that Sasha dropped her phone. "Babe? What happened?" Seth questioned walking closer to her.

"Zahra!" She screamed. "How would she find out?" Seth asks dumbfounded. "When you two were dating, I needed someone to talk to and no one was around, not even you, so I confided in her! Fuck, how could I be so stupid!" She sighs as she picks up her phone.

"Don't worry we can get through this!" Seth says trying to cheer her up. "But, I can't stand being away from you" Sasha pleads as she grabs onto his waist.

"What about a secret? Only infront of Charlotte, Roman, Dean and Becky" Seth smiles as he kisses the top of her head.

"I like that idea"

632 words.