|9|

It was the last live event for this month. Seth, Sasha, Roman and Charlotte were all driving together, they are also rooming together because there wasn't enough rooms for everyone like usual.

Roman and Seth in the front and Sasha and Charlotte in the back. "Imagine if we all did a ride along together" Sasha says as she hooked her seatbelt. "That would be awesome" Seth adds as Roman starts the car. The car ride was nothing special expect when they started to play never have I ever.

"I'll go first" says Sasha. "Never have I ever kissed someone in this car" she laughs and puts one finger down. She looks at Charlotte and sees that she has one finger down. Her mouth dropped. "Why the fuck would you kiss Seth, fuck you Charlotte" she screams as she looks out the window.

"It wasn't Seth" she laughs. "It was Roman" she laughs even harder. "You fucking hypocrite" Seth says as he punches Roman in the arm. "Well, we did it once, y'all be doing it everyday" Roman laughs. "Correction it was three times" Sasha points out.

"Let's switch the game" Charlotte says. "Truth or Truth?" She asks Sasha. "Really? Why not dare?" Sasha whines. "Because what can you actually do in a car?" She rolls her eyes. "Fine, truth" she says as she sits back. "Is it true the person you're crushing on is in this car?" She smirks. "Fuck you Charlotte! But, yes" she mumbles the past part. "Truth or Truth Roman?" Sasha giggles. "Truth" he answers. "Is it true you like Charlotte?" She asks. "Of course I do, she's my best friend!" He laughs. "No, you know what she means!" Seth says as he slaps Roman in the arm again. "Kinda" he mumbles. Charlotte's face turned red like a tomato. "Seth we got 'em" Sasha says as she hugs Seth from behind through the chair. "Yes! We did it bossy" he smiles. "Okay, y'all think you won? Truth or Truth?" Roman asks looking at Seth. "Truth" he smiles still holding Sasha's arms. "Is it true that, you, wanna bang Sasha?" He laughs thinking Seth can't get out this one. "I mean we bang all the time at the end of our handshake" he smiles as he and Sasha do their handshake. "You know what he means" Charlotte says as pulls Seth's hair. "Oww!" Seth screams. "Hey! Don't do that" Sasha says as she slaps Charlotte's hand. "Yes I do" Seth blurts out noticing that the car ride would soon be over. Sasha laughs and blushes at the same time. "We got 'em" Roman says looking at Charlotte. "Yes, yes we did!" She laughs as she and Roman exit the car.

"C'mon Sethie you're carrying me tonight" she says. "But, I gotta carry bags. "Look there is a person for that right over there" She laughs as she points at the hotel. "Fine" he says as he holds his hands out. She runs and jumps into his arms wrapping her legs around his waist.

They make it to the hotel room. Two double beds. "Me and you?" Charlotte asks Sasha. "Sorry, I'm sleeping with this bitch" she laughs as she looks up at Seth. "Wow, what happened to chicks before dicks?" She laughs as she lookst Roman realizing she has to sleep with him. "I call first shower!" Sasha yells as she hops down from Seth's arms. She runs to the bathroom and hops in the shower.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Shit, I forgot my towel" Sasha mumbles. "Seth!" She screams from the bathroom. She regretted it as soon as it came out her mouth. Why hadn't she just called Charlotte?

"Yes?" He says through the bathroom door. "I forgot my towel" she says almost falling down.

"Okay, hold on" he says as he walks to her suitcase and searches for a towel. He finally finds one. He walks back to the bathroom and walks inside.

"Oh shit" he laughs as he hands her the towel.

"Aren't you gonna cover your eyes?" She questioned as she grabbed the towel from him.

"Why would I when you already seen me naked? Aren't you going to say thank you?" He smirks as he walks closer to her.

"T-Thanks" she stutters as she wraps the towel around her body.

"That's all I get?" He smiles as he wraps his arms around her waist pressing her body against his.

"Y-Yeah" she stutters again.

"What happened to the confident Sasha?" He says placing a kiss on her neck.

"I d-don't know" she says looking down. He uses his finger and tilts her head to the side. He kisses her neck again and starts to suck, slowly. She tried to hold back a moan as he reached her sweet spot but, she couldn't. She was a moaning mess!

"Seth" she says trying to get him to stop but, it comes out more like a moan.

"Seth, don't, stop" she says trying to get him to stop but, the pauses made it sound like she wanted more and that's what he gave her. He stopped sucking and lifted her up pressing her against the shower, kissing her again.

"Um, what are y'all doing in there?" Charlotte asks as she knocks on the door.

"Um, nothing" Sasha says as Seth puts her down.

"I need to shower too you know?" She laughs as Sasha opens the door and walks out. Charlotte immediately notices the hickie all over Sasha's neck.

"Nothing aye?" She laughs and walks into the bathroom.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Goodnight Roman and Charlotte" Sasha says as she waits for Seth to climb into bed.

"Where's my goodnight?" Seth asks as he lays down.

"Why would I give you a goodnight, when I'm sleeping on top of you?" She laughs as she climbs on top of him.

"Take it off" she says laying up straight.

"Take off what?" He laughs.

"Your shirt, it's annoying" she says pulling his shirt off.

"Whatever" he chuckles as he lays back down. Sasha snuggled her head into his chest and fell asleep.

1008 words.