|15|

Becky was trying to calm Sasha down after what she had told her. Sasha was on her way to destroy AJ.

10 minutes earlier

"What do you mean, he cheated on you?" Sasha asks as she sits next to her best friend.

"Well I was walking down the hallway and I saw him kissing" Before Becky could finish her sentence she started to cry even more.

"I know you're hurt but, you gotta tell me what happened" Sasha says trying to help her.

"He was kissing Dana Brooke!" Becky said looking into Sasha's eyes.

"Well you know what?" Sasha screams as she storms out of the room. "Please don't do anything!" Becky pleads as she follows Sasha.

Present time

"How could he do this to you! I'm going to find that bastard!" Sasha says as she enters catering. "Hey babe!" Seth smiles. Sasha doesn't even look at him, she just stormes past him and walks straight up to AJ. She smacks his table to get his attention.

"What? Oh hey Sasha!" AJ smiles up at her. "Don't fucking hey me bitch" She replys as she gets in his face. "How could you do that to my best friend?" She screams. "What are you talking about?" AJ asks as if he is clueless. "You kissed Dana Brooke! You have a girlfriend who loved you!" Sasha blurts in his face.

"What do you mean 'loved' the bitch still loves me!" AJ taunts as he looks straight into Becky's face. "Don't talk about her like that!" Sasha says picking up her hand to slap him but, feels a warm hand on top of hers.

"C'mon" He whispers into her ear. He snakes his arm around her neck and walks her out of catering.

"I can't believe you ignored me babe, I'm hurt" Seth smirks as he puts his hand on his chest. "I'm sorry but, he cheated on her!" Sasha explains as she enters Seth and Roman's locker room.

"Well, don't worry! We can set her up with Dean!" Seth cheers as he sits down on their couch.

"Yeah!" Sasha smiles as she sits next to him. "You'd never have to worry about that!" Seth smirks as he looks down at Sasha. "Worry about what" She says sitting up a little. "This" he says as he grabs her face and kissing her. "With another girl" he mumbles in between kisses.

"Woah! Get outta here with that!" Roman laughs as he grabs the water from his bag. "No, I love her too much to not kiss her, I mean have you seen her?" Seth explains as making Sasha blush.

"I don't look at your girl, I got my own" Roman laughs as he walks out the room. "I gotta go, my match is now" Sasha sighs as she lets go of Seth's waist.

"I'll talk to Becky after my match about Dean"

478 words.

This book sucks but, stay tuned for amblynch. Also, shout out to my most supportive reader chattychels12344 y'all should follow her and read her books! 💓