|31|

"I love him" Sasha smiles as she and Seth watch their baby sleep. "Me too" Seth says kissing Sasha.

"Come with me" Seth smiles grabbing Sasha's wrist. "I've arranged for Dean and Becky to come out with us while, Roman and Charlotte watch Carter" He smiles kissing her cheek. "That's sweet, when?" She smiles. "Right now! Get dressed" He says as she runs upstairs. "Alrighty" She screams.

Having Carter was easy, he barley cried and he was always smiling which made them feel a lot better. It's been 2 months since he was born and Luke and him had become literally best friends. Alexa and AJ were fired and AJ returned back to TNA while Alexa was no where to be found.

"You ready?" Seth says as he buttons his shirt. "Almost, can you zip this for me?" She asks as he walks behind her. "Damn, you look hot" He smiles making her cheeks turn a dark red. "Thanks" She smiles.

"I got you something" Seth says as they walk downstairs. "What?" She says trying to contain her excitement. "Yeah, this" he says pulling out a box. It had a green necklace with earrings. "I love it and it's my favorite color!" She says as she jumps into his arms and kisses his lips passionately.

"They're here" Sasha smiles pulling away. "Coming" she shouts running towards the door but, falls down. She turns over and her lip is busted. "Holy shit" Charlotte says as she runs to her side. "How did you get-" "Extra key" Charlotte says cutting Seth off and carrying Sasha to the bathroom.

"I will clean her up" She sadly smiles as they walk upstairs. Charlotte locks the bathroom door and turns back to Sasha. "Why'd you lock the door?" She laughs. "Look" Charlotte smiles as she pulls something out her bag. "Holy shit" Sasha smiles.

"Holy shit" She repeats. "A baby! 4-5 weeks, I'm trying not to cry" Sasha says as she sees Charlotte's eyes lit up for the first time in a while.

"I'm so happy for you babe" She smiles as the tears run down her face. "Does he know?" Sasha asks. "Not yet! I'm going to surprise him tomorrow, wanna come to breakfast?" Charlotte asks. "Of course" she smiles as she pulls her into a hug. "I better be the god mother!" She laughs. "Of course, of course" She smiles throughing her hands up in defense.

They were both a crying mess. Sasha's make-up was messed up and so was Ashley's. "Let's get cleaned up a bit" Charlotte smiles. They fix Sasha's face and then Charlotte's.

"I love you girl" Ashley says. "I love you too" She smiles as they walk put the bathroom.

"Ready?" Seth asks as he holds his arms out for Sasha. "Of course" She smiles running into his arms. She gives him the biggest hug and squeezes him tightly. "Woah, what was that for" he smiles as he hugs her back. "I just really love you" She mumbles into his chest. Seth's cheeks go red as he kisses her forehead. "I love you too" He smiles as they walk to Dean's car.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"You look amazing!" Sasha smiles as she hugs Becky. "Thanks, I try" Dean smiles fixing his hair. "Ugh," Sasha says playfully rolling her eyes.

"Let's eat!" Sasha says as she dives into her food. "Damn, slow down" Becky laughs as she smacks Dean in the back of his head. "What did I say about putting your face in your plate?" She scolds. "Not to do it" Dean whines using a napkin to wipe his face off.

Seth and Sasha sit back in amusement of Dean's behavior. It's like Becky is his mother.

"Bathroom?" Becky asks. "Sure" Sasha smiles as she gets up and walks away. Dean watches until they walk out of site and looks at Seth and squints his eyes.

"Have you done it?" Dean asks. "Done what?" Seth asks pretending to be clueless. "You told me you were gonna do it a week ago!" Dean whines. "I need you to do it" Dean says. "Why?" Seth smirks. "I want wedding cake" Dean says with a serious face. "Holy shit, you're annoying" Seth smiles.

"I'll do it tomorrow! Finn and Bayley are gonna watch Carter and the girls can take her out to buy clothes while you guys help me set up" Seth explains. "I'm so excited" Dean hums. "Yeah yeah, I'm the one who's asking, remember?" He chuckles. "But, I am the one who's gonna be best-" "Yeah, I can't believe that happened" Seth says as the girls return to the table.

"Ready?" Dean asks Becky and Sasha. "Yeah, let's go" Becky smiles. They pay for the meal and get back to Dean's car. Becky and Sasha are in the back while Dean and Seth are in the front.

"Why do we gotta be chucked in the back?" Becky huffs. "Shut up! You both are terrible drivers" Seth says as he starts the car. "You too Dean" He laughs.

"Whatever, fuck off"

841 words.