|30|

There are only about 2 or 3 chapters left. Then I'll start my new story! 💙 Thanks for all the support. Shoutout to chattychels12344 nikhilankit and  The_shield_xox for being here from the beginning. Nothing but love for y'all 💛

***********

"Sasha! Calm down, please" Seth huffed as he picked her up. "I can't, my water just broke and I'm only 6 months pregnant!" She cries louder.

"It's going to be okay! Roman and Char are on their way here and so is the ambulance" Seth says as he kisses her forehead.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Roman I'm scared" Seth cries as he hugs Roman. "It's going to be okay" He says as he hugs him back. "The baby, what if their not safe because of how under developed it is" He sniffles pulling away.

"JoJo was a preamy! She's perfectly fine now. The doctors know what to do" Roman sadly smiles.

"She's getting ready to push, they need you in the room Seth" Charlotte says. "Okay, later guys" Seth says as he fixes his face so, Sasha doesn't know that he's been crying.

"I'm ready" Sasha breaths out. "Okay, Mercy, I'm right here" Seth smiles as he kisses her forehead.

"Okay, you're ready to push, on three you push" The doctor instructions. "One, two, three, push" He yells. Sasha pushes as hard as she can as Seth is cheering her on. "We see the head, one more time" He says.

"Push Mercy! Their coming" Seth says as he wipes his tears. Sasha pushed a little harder as beats of sweat run down her face.

"Congrats you've just given birth" The doctor smiles. "It's a boy!" He cheers as Seth does a happy dance. "I knew it" He smiles as the doctor walks away to clean the baby.

"I'm so proud of you" Seth smiles as he kisses his baby mama. "Here's your baby" The doctor smiles as he gives Seth the baby.

"This baby is a miracle baby, most premature babies need to go in incubators but, he is perfectly fine. Breathing is good, heart beat is steady and his bowels are spectacular" The doctor says proudly. "You've carried him well" He smiles as he walks away.
"I can't believe it! He's here! Carter Joe Lopez" Seth smiles as he kisses his son's cheek. "Here" He smiles as he hands the baby to Sasha.

"My mom sang this song to me so, I'm gonna sing it to you" She smiles as she pauses to wipe her tears. "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make happy when sky's are gray, you'll never notice, how much I love you, so please don't take my sunshine away" She sings as she kisses his hands that are latched onto her fingers.

"He's perfect" She smiles as she looks up to Seth. "He looks exactly like you" Seth laughs. "Look at those eyes, he got your beautiful eyes" Seth says. "But, he's got my nose but, that's it, hopefully my brains too" He snickers. "Shut up" She laughs. "Go get Charlotte and Roman"

Seth opens the door and calls them in. Roman was the first one to run inside. "I've been waiting for this day, where my best friend found a women he loved so much" Roman says as he starts to cry. "Stop being so soft and hold your godson" Sasha laughs. He takes him and starts to rock him.

"Jesus, he's Mercy's mini-me" He laughs. Charlotte stands there impatiently waiting for her turn to hold him.

"Can't believe it's a boy, now he won't have a queen's middle name" Charlotte laughs as she finally gets to hold him.

"Shush, look at how precious he is" Roman smiles down at him. "I remember this feeling when Jojo was born" He smiles as he walks to Seth.

"Congrats on such a beautiful baby and a strong, beautiful, independent women. I'm proud" Roman smiles.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"My heart is melting" Bayley smiles as she watches Finn play with Carter. "I love him" She smiles. "I'm talking about the baby not Finn, fyi" She smirks. "Shut up, you love them both" Sasha smiles. "Child birth is some hard shit" She whispers to her friend. "I know, tell me about it" Bayley laughs.

"But, it was the best experience of my life"

711 words.