|19|

"Sasha" Seth says as he shakes her to wake up. "Mhm" She mumbles pushing his hand away. "You leave me no choice" He laughs as he picks her up and puts her on the floor. "Asshole" She mumbles as she gets up.

"What do you even want?" She asks as she sits back down on the bed. "Well, I need you to stop being friends with Paige" Seth sighs as he plays with her hair.

"Why? I'm not even friends with her, she's a bitch" Sasha states making Seth chuckle. "Um, she's Zahra's cousin" He says as he stands up.
"Okay but, where are you going?" She asks as he gets on his knees.

"I know I promised not to ask this but, who was that babies father?" Seth asks with a sad look in his eyes.

"The father was, none other than, Cass" She says as she breaks away from his gaze. "Thank god" Seth sighs in relief.

"What do you mean 'thank god'?" She asks using her finger to move his chin to look up at her. "Well, I was praying it wasn't Enzo" He laughs kissing her lightly. "Well, everyone thought Enzo and I were a thing but, truth is, I was dating Cass the whole time" She laughs pulling him up from his knees.

"Now let's get some food my ass is hungry" She laughs as she fixes her hair and brushes her teeth. "You go out first, go to Charlotte's room and then I'll text you when to leave" He states as she nods.

She does what Seth told her to. She makes it to Charlotte's room and waits for his text.

LOML💖: I'm in the car, come on down and be the next contestant in Seth Rollins' car!

"Oh my Lord, I love this guy" She chuckles and says goodbye to Charlotte and Roman.

"Which drive through this time?" Seth asks as he grabs her hand. "Um, Wendy's!" She laughs rubbing her belly. "Let's go"

"I'll have 2 large fries, 3 cheeseburgers and a drink, oh, and a frosty, vanilla. Anything for you babe?" Sasha asks as she finally finishes. "Yeah, can I have cheese fries a-" "Ouu, I want cheese fries too!" She smiles. "Okay, two cheese fries and a bacon cheese burger and a drink, that's all" Seth says as he looks at Sasha weirdly.

They get their food and sit in the parking lot. Seth watches her dip her fries in her frosty and eat her burger.

"What?" She laughs hitting his shoulder. "How are you eating all of that?" He asks seriously. "I'm hungry alright" she says finishing her food, while Seth sits and waits.

"Roman just texted and asked if we wanted to go to skyzone, wanna go?" He says as he watches Sasha finish eating. "Yeah, let's go" Sasha says grabbing his phone and texts Roman back.

"When we get inside, don't jump right away, you legit just ate a whole shitload of food" Seth smiles and puts his hand on her thigh. "I hate you" She mumbles placing her hand on his. "I love you too"

They get to skyzone and see Charlotte, Bayley, Finn and Roman. Sasha hopes out the car and runs straight to Bayley and rubs her belly. "You're getting so big" She laughs hugging her. "Yup, 29 weeks, could pop anytime" She whines.

"Lets go!" Roman yells. "Race ya" Seth laughs as him, Finn and Roman run into the place. "I WON!" Finn yells as he laughs at them.

The girls finally walk in after they have finished paying. "Let's go" Charlotte screams grabbing Sasha's hand. Sasha looks back at Seth and sticks her tongue out. "I told you not to jump" Seth yells at her.

"Why?" Roman asks folding his arms. "She legit just ate the whole food joint" Seth said seriously while Roman and Finn start to laugh. "Wait, you're serious?" Finn asks, Seth nods as he watches her jump. "What did she eat?" Roman asks curiosly. "3 cheeseburgers, 2 large fries, a frosty, a drink and cheese fries" Seth shakes his head. "Well, may-" Roman was cut off by Charlotte's yelp. Seth looks and sees Sasha enter the bathroom.

"Stay out" Sasha mumbles as she continues to throw up. "It's me, Babes" He smiles as he holds her hair back. "I'm so embarrassed, Jesus" She mumbles as she flushes the toilet. "It's alright, I'm your boyfriend that's what I'm here for" Seth smiles as he wipes her mouth with a wet towel from his pocket.

"I know you don't wanna hear this" He laughs. "Then don't say it" She smiles up at him. "But I gotta," he says taking a pause.

"I told you so"

785 words.