|12|

"We need to talk" he says as his voice echos through her ears.

"About?" She asks with a hurt tone in her voice.

"Me! I treated you like shit Sash, you didn't deserve any of it! I don't know what happened to me but, I just felt like if we became anything more than friends that I would end up hurt again" he explains looking her dead in the eye.

"So, you lied to me?" She asks angrily.

"About?" He questions scratching the back of his neck.

"Seth, you looked me straight in the eyes and told me, you trust me" she cries.

"I do tr-" "stop lying, if you trusted me you would have never shut down like that! You made me feel like you liked me, like you actually cared about me while in reality all you did was need company!" She says as her bloodshot eyes meet his gaze.

"I did care!" He screams.

"That's the problem Seth, you did care" she says wiping her tears as she reverses her car and leaves.

Seth stood there stunded because he hadn't realized what he said, he does care for her, in fact he might actually love her but, he knew he broke her! He did something he promised himself he'd never do and that was affect the one's around him.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

It was Wednesday night which means it was time for the live event. Sasha hasn't been seen or heard from since Monday. It started to worry Bayley and Charlotte but most importantly Seth! He needed to know if she was okay, now he knew exactly how she felt when he just brushed her off like she was nothing. He was drowned in his thoughts until he felt a smack on his head.

"What the fuck!" He screams as he rubs his head.

"Were you listening?" Charlotte asks annoyed but, concerned at the same time.

"Um, no" he says trying to sound as nice as possible.

"Sasha called in sick, she won't be at any of the live events and might actually miss RAW! Don't you care?" she screams as she got up from beside him.

She looked deep into his eyes and saw what he was feeling, he needed Sasha, his one hope that he was abiding by was torn away from him.

"Yeah, okay" he sadly mumbles as he walks away. Charlotte had to call Roman.

"Seth's coming your way!"

"Okay!"

Roman tried to stop Seth in the hallway but, he brushed him off.

"Seth! We need to talk" Roman screamed down the hall.

"Why?" Seth asks as he turns around walking back to Roman.

"Because I'm your best friend and I can help you!" He says as he sees Seth nod. "So tell me what's wrong"

"I love her" Seth mumbles as he puts his head in his hands.

"Who?" Roman asks even though he knows the answer.

"Sasha! I'm in love with her, I need to find her!" Seth screams as he jumps up from the crate.

"Um, you have a match next!" Roman laughs as he sees Seth's expression change.

"Okay, after my match" he grumbles as he calms down just a little bit.

(Meanwhile)

"Can I get two more shots?" Sasha slurs. She's already had 10 shots.

"Um, I am cutting you off for tonight ma'am" he says as he turns to wallk away. Sasha grabs the bottle from behind the counter and starts to drink it.

"Security!" Screams the bartender. A couple seconds later they show up. They grab her and tell her to leave.

"Fuck off!" She screams as they push her out the bar. She could barely stand up, she grabbed her phone and dialed his number.

617 words.