Seducing The Bad Boy

A.E.G.I.S First Installment: Stanley Philip Montreal (Seducing The Bad Boy)

By: Ace Domingo

Victoria Shayne Ocampo loved Stanley Montreal since eversince. Wala pa man siyang ngipin, ang binata na talaga ang minahal niya. She doesn't care if she looks like a stalker, or a moron for constantly tailing Stanley. Ito lang talaga ang ginusto niya magmula pa noong nagkaisip na siya.

Pinangako niya sa sarili niya na kahit tamaan man siya ng kidlat, masagasaan man siya ng pison at sumabit man siya sa eroplano, hindi niya isusuko si Stanley.

But Stanley hates her. He hates her guts. He hates the way she dresses. He hates her. Kaya lumayo ito sa kanya noong mga bata pa lamang sila. And that broke her young heart.

It was so painful but that pain made her stronger. Stanleys' goodbye became her lifeline. She became Tori, a fearless, gorgeous lady and erased every bit of the weird Toryang away. She prepped herself for their reunion.

So she promised herself na kapag nagkita na silang dalawa, Stanley will not see Toryang Bungi, but Tori the gorgeous. She will seduce AEGIS' lead drummer and make him fall for her. He will fall for her the way she fell for him. At kapag nangyari iyon, it is game over.

She will seduce the badboy.

Itaga mo pa yan sa ngipin niyang natraffic.

LooneyBee, as requested yan ha?

*pen<3