Chapter 29

ZEUS'S POV

Damn it! This woman can really surprise me a lot. I don't have any fucking idea on what she is up to.

"What's this show all about, Goddess?" I asked her while still aiming the gun on the men surrounding us.

Hindi ko ata alam na may mga lalaking tauhan na si Goddess. She's really unpredictable and mysterious in every way.

Sometimes I don't know if she's an ally or an enemy but one thing is for sure, she's my wife.

"What do you think, babe?" She really put an emphasis on our endearment and smirked at me.

I really can't predict on what's going on her mind. She's really driving me insane.

"Stop playing around, Goddess! What do you want?"

She walked towards me and stopped midway at nag wave sa CCTV camera.

"Boys, you can leave us now. Tell your boss that I'm fine."

She commanded the men and with that ay nag sialisan na silang lahat.

"What the fuck was that?!" Chester shouted so I throw him a warning look.

"Are you cursing my wife?"

"Nope! I'm just...Oh fuck! I'm speechless."

"Who were those men,Goddess?"

She didn't reply but the next thing she did made my heart wild. Korny as aff!

She hugged me tightly atsaka pinitik ang noo ko. WHAT THE HELL!

"Let's go home everyone. Let's just talk about it in the car."

"Naku! Goddess, anong nakain mo ngayon bat parang ang hyper mo?" Tanong naman ni Ash kay Goddess but she just smiled wickedly at him and that is so scary.

"Nyx, sa tingin mo ipapapatay niya tayo?" Narinig ko namang tanong ni Chester kay Nyx dahilan para batukan siya nito.

" Stop making nonsense assumption." Sagot namna ni Nyx sa kanya.

"By the way, hindi kayo sasakay sa mga sasakyan niyo. Someone lend us a car and we'll use that one."

Tinuro ni Goddess yung puting van sa dulo ng parking area at may nakabantay na apat na lalaki doon.

Goddess told us that the show she pulled awhile ago was his brother's idea. She gave me the details about his brother and how she found him and of course the reason why I'm clueless as fuck that my wife has a brother.

She's really good at keeping secrets and sometimes I don't know if I can take it although I have secrets too.

"I should meet your brother then." I told her while caressing her hand.

"He told me that too. But you'll meet on the right time. He's a busy man anyway." She told me and lean on my shoulders.

"Goddess, where are we going?" Tanong ni Chester na tinatanaw ang paligid sa labas.

"Home." Matipid naman na sagot ng asawa ko.

"Saang home?" Tanong naman ni Nyx.

"Gosh! Your friends are too chatty." Reklamo naman ng asawa ko and ofcourse rolled her eyes on irritation so I just eyed my friends to shut their mouth.

Kahit naman ako nalilito kung saang home ang tinutukoy niya pero pinili ko na lang na tumahimik kasi alam ko na pagagalitan niya lang ako. It's not a bad thing that I'm somehow scared of my wife right?

Sa illang oras ng biyahe ay hindi na ako mapakali. I don't know what's on my wife's mind and I think I'm going crazy to imagine her thoughts. She's resting her head on my shoulder so I took the chance to hug her tight and ask her the same question.

"Babe, where are we really going?" I asked her with a sweet voice so that she won't be annoyed.

"You'll see." Malimit na sagot niya at pinikit na ang kanyang mga mata. 

Ako naman at ang mga kasamahan ko ay dilat ang mata at alerto sa posibleng mangyari. Mahirap na at masyadong mainit ngayon sa amin ang mga kalaban. Dalawang mansyon ba naman namin ang inatake ng mga walanghiya.

"Bro, my informant told me that the enemy is planning to assassinate a high ranking personnel. But for now he does.t have a clue on who's the target." Sabi naman ni Nyx sa akin habang may tinatype sa phone niya.

"I think I know who but this is just a guess." Chester said that caught our attention and he meaningfully looked at my wife who is peacefully sleeping.

Oh,f*ck! I guess we can't push through the vacation I am planning. We seriously can't let our guards down. And if Chester's  assumption is right then I know someone will definitely make a bold move to prevent the assassination.

But until now I'm still wondering on what happened to Sierra. It was betrayal at it's finest huh. 

You can never really tell who'll betray you in the end. I pity my wife about what happened because I know that Sierra plays a big role in her life. But I'm just glad that she left her off the hook coz I really thought that she'll kill her in front of us. 

I know her patience won't last long. If Sierra messes with her again, I'm pretty sure that she won't hesitate to end her ex-friend's life. 

Before I could react ay huminto na ang sasakyan namin sa isang malaking gate na kulay itim na pawang nakikibagay sa kadiliman nang gabi.

Lumabas naman ang driver ng sasakyan at lumapit sa kaliwang bahagi ng gate at merong tinipa sa tablet na nakadikit sa gate.

"What's he doing?" Tanong ni Ash sa amin na para namang alam namin ang isasagot eh pareho lang naman kaming clueless sa nangyayari.

"He's typing the password." Sabat naman ni Goddess na akala ko ay tulog pa.

Mula sa labas ay hindi mo matanaw kung ano ang meron sa loob dahil sa taas at laki ng gate. I bet secured naman ang lugar na to since kailangan mo pa talagang e access ang gate nila at nasa tagong lugar diin naman ito.

Mga isang minuto pa ay bumukas din ang gate at tumambad sa amin ang nagkalat na armadong lalaki sa loob. I can't actually count them using my fingers and toes.

"Where are we?" I curiously asked Goddess who looks like she feels at home in this place.

I'm sure this is not her property because she doesn't like people scattered anywhere. She would rather want them to hide when she's around. She didn't want her people to be seen especially on her comfort zone and lastly she doesn't have any men in the group.

"My brother's place."