Chapter 30

CHAPTER 30

PRINCE ZEPHYRUS'S POV

"Life is a precious gift given to you. You have to live it well because it's only given once." Mang Fred would always say that line to remind me the importance of life after the tragic event I've been through because he wanted me to live a normal life far from bullets, guns and blood.

When I lost my mom and dad all I want is to avenge their spiteful death. I want to let our enemies feel the pangs of death that will torment their souls. I will show no mercy on them because they don't deserve it. I will surely let them pay for their debts. A life for a life.

*1 message received*

Goddess Zestine Park

We're here at your place. We'll rest. Come home safe,brother.

It feels great to have someone that will always care for you. In my case, there are only few people who truly care for me and first on the list is Zestine and second is MJ. Most people would want me dead because they want to take over everything I have but I will never let them. My parents death is enough.

I knew a lot about Zestine since she's pretty popular in school so I don't have a hard time searching her in the net and I can't even believe that she came up with a cover-up as a love doctor, like what the hell is that? She's really weird but still got the deadliest genes of our kin. Years later, I found out that she's literally the Goddess of the mafia organization called Mitra.

I'm actually impressed with how she handled her all-girl mafia group. I've heard that she started it all by herself then little by little she gained alliances. Zestine's group is one of the strongest underground organization and her identity was a secret everyone wants to unveil but life was taken in return and war was waged.

I never thought that Goddess's knew my existence but I'm glad that we found ourselves in the midst of searching. I was a bit hesitant to talk to her at first because I know that another dispute will occur once our enemies will know that both of us already crossed paths. I waited for the right time to meet her so that I can introduce myself to her and it took me long years to achieve that but I'm pleased with the aftermath. All the waiting was worth it.

Zestine and I actually met in secret after our mansion was attacked by the enemies. She stayed at her husband's residence but then another attacked stricken. I became her comfort zone during those times because she's been thinking a lot lately. She usually comes to my place like a mushroom. I would normally find her on my office at the bar or at the study room of my house.

She's trying to solve the puzzle we're on and every time I will interfere she had the upper hand to shut me out. She's too protective of me that's why she doesn't want me to make a move on the chess because she would always remind me that I'm not a pawn on the game.

"Prince, we should go home now. Your sister keeps on threatening me. Kapag daw hindi pa kita iuwi, siya na raw ang magpapatama ng bala sa akin." MJ keeps on insisting that we should go home because she's afraid of my sister. She knew her ability too well.

MJ became a part of our reunion since she was the one who stalked Goddess on her whereabouts but my sister is pretty sensitive and she easily knew that we were tailing her that's why she attacked me on our warehouse and injured my men. My group isn't weak, my sister is just great on her field. She is like the combination of the Greek Goddesses Athena and Aphrodite.

"Fine. We'll go. Kindly alert the men and tell Hera to take over the jerk's position. Assign her to be the manager effective today." I instructed her so that before we go home everything is settled.

"Noted. I'll tell her right away." She amiably smiled at me. I know she's tired but she will never say no unless she's pissed on me.

"Make it fast. I don't want my sister to kill you." I told her with a sinister smile and she immediately runs and choked me.

"Bago ako mapatay ng ate mo ay papatayin muna kita. Tawang tawaka pa talaga ha!" I can't help myself from laughing on her sudden reaction. She's really pissed on what I've said. I really like this girl so much. She can make me laugh everytime I feel blue.

"Stop it now, MJ. We need to go." I just grabbed her arm so that we can go home now because I know my sister will freak out if she'll know that I'm still here at the bar.

"Paano na yung inutos mo sa akin? Bitawan mo nga rin ako, Prince." Napipikon pa rin na tanong niya sa akin at pilit na kinakalas ang pagkakahawak ko sa kanya.

"I'll just call her, my dear MJ. We really need to go before the face of my sister appears in front of us."

"You're right. We really need to hurry. Ako na kaya mag drive?" She confidently asked and it feels like she's telling me that she should drive but it will never gonna happen.

"No, you're not my driver. You're my lovely pet." I entered the car before she can punch me on the face.

"Alam mo kung wala lang ang ate mo, babangasan ko yang mukha mo." She rolled her eyes at hindi na umimik pa sa tabi ko.

"Sir, may pinaabot pala kanina sa akin ang tauhan ni Mr. Cheong. Classified daw ang lahat ng impormasyon na binigay niya kaya wag daw kayong magpadalosdalos."

Inabot naman sa akin ng tauhan ko ang brown envelope na naglalaman ng impormasyon na kailangan ko at siguradong kailangan na kailangan ng maganda kong kapatid. Hindi ko naman papayagan na ang kapatid ko lang ang gagawa ng paraan. She has her ways and I have mine also. The lethal genes runs in our blood.

"That man seriously talks a lot." Alam ko kung anong gagawin ko kaya walang karapatan ang matandang yun na pagsabihan ako kung ano ang sa tingin niya ang dapat. I'm not a suggestion box so what people says don't matter to me.

" Tungkol ba yan sa pinoproblema ng ate mo?" Tanong naman ni MJ sa akin habang titig na titig sa hinahawakan kong envelope.

"Yes."

"Pepektusan ka mamaya nun but I'm still proud of you. You seriously surpassed my expectation." She sweetly smiled at me and pat my head like a dog."Bukas pa ako pepektusan nun. She texted me that they'll rest for now. We'll be back with vengeance tomorrow when his husband's team is away." I shut my eyes because I'm dead tired of everything. I should plan to have a vacation after this turmoil but I hope I won't be spending my vacation on hell.

"What if everything you both worked on for the past weeks will just crumple to the ground?" She asked worriedly and squeezed my hand that made me open my eyes.

"Don't worry about it, please. Come what may. We're born to be ready for that sh*t. I'm confident about our assumptions. We just need a solid evidence that will surely crush and destroy the enemies. I believe that Goddess is also working on it and she's halfway there. She won't be resting tonight if she hasn't have a plan and I guess it's working."

I know that Goddess is almost done puzzling every clue she can get on the catastrophe that happened. She's a prodigy after all. She just wants to make sure that all the bloods that will splatter will be worth it. Besides, she also wants to make it thrilling so that the enemies will never know when we will attack them. She doesn't like surprises but when it comes to her enemies she will give an effort on destructing their lives.

"Malaking tao ang babanggain niyo. Paano kung may alam na rin pala sila tungkol dito? Besides alam na nila na nagkita na kayo ni Goddess."

"Trust us on this. Goddess and I planned everything well but ofcourse we have to make some flaws so that it won't be too obvious."

"I'm worried, Prince, but I hope this is worth a shot."

"This is worth a shot." I told her with finality.

Maraming bagay ang kailangan naming malaman simula sa pagkamatay ng mga magulang namin hanggang sa mga nangyayari ngayon sa amin ni Zestine. Parang simula pagkabuntis sa amin ay kailangan naming alamin para walang inosenteng madamay sa giyera namin. Zestine may look like she care less on other people but I know she has the heart for the innocent kaya nga akala ko talaga nung una ay isa siyang agent kasi ang kabaliktaran ng ibang mafia group ang ginagawa niya.

:�֨��"