Chapter 27

Zeus' POV

Lets talk about "timing".

We arrived in my compound when the RPG struck my house. Damn it!

I don't care about the huge damage of my properties but I'm fucking worried with the people inside my house. Goddess is surely going to kill me if something happened to them.

"Nyx, you get inside of the house. Try in the secret passage at the back. I'll cover you."

"Ok." Mabilis namang tumakbo si Nyx at hinanap ang daanan.

They turned on the security features of the compund into maximum level so the gates can't be opened anymore and the only way is at the secret passage located at the back.

Chester, Ash and I are covering ourselves through our bulletproof cars. We lined up our car to form a barrier.

" Sniper at 6 o'clock!" Sabi naman ni Ash at agad ko namang inasinta ang kalaban.

Bulls eye!

"How many are they?" I asked Chester who is busy clearing his side.

" 7 snipers left plus 10 ground men. " Chester answered and readid his Tavor TAR-21 assault rifle.

" Fuck!" Nillingon ko naman si Ash na bigla na lamang sumigaw.

"You're hit!" I told him as a matter of fact.

"Daplis lang to."

"May papalapit na sasakyan!" Chester informed us.

"It's Goddess." I don't know but I can just easily sense that it's her car and I'm correct.

" Ash, remind me later to tell my wife that overspeeding is a bad thing." I told Ash who just laugh on what I've said.

"You almost forgot that your WIFE is one of the master racers, bro."

"Oh shit! What is she doing?" Chester cursed when Goddess' car looks like it won't stop.

Napamura na lang din ako sa nakikita kong humaharurot na sasakyan ng asawa ko.

And the next thing I knew is I was hit on my shoulder. She can really be a great distraction on me and that it could lead me to my death.

"Fuck!"

Goddess' car went straight to the area of the enemy kaya nabulabog ang kalaban.

They were running like stray dogs, afraid to get hit by the car.

Pinaulan nila ang sasakyan ni Goddess ng bala and that is our time to advance.

" Chester, Ash, hit the snipers I'll cover Goddess."

Pinaulanan ko na rin ng bala ang mga kalaban just like what Goddess is doing inside her car.

"All clear! Secure the area." Utos ko naman sa kanilang dalawa. Any moment now lalabas na sila Nyx kasama sina Sierra, Minzy and Yen.

I went straight to Goddess's car to check on her and when I was about to open the door ay siya namang pag bukas nito.

" What the hell was that?!" I shouted at her because I was damn worried on the stunt she pulled a wile ago.

"What?!" Pagsusungit naman niya sa akin at tinalikuran ako but I grabbed her arm when I composed myself.

"I'm sorry. I was just so... Fuck! I thought you lose control of your car and it will lead you to an accident."