Minho - Football Blues (Cute)

Imagine....

You are sitting in your living room watching your favorite football (soccer) team on T.V. "Oh come on! You could've blocked that!" you yell. You shove your face in a pillow and groan loudly in anger. Then your boyfriend knocks on the door. You sluggishly get up and open it. He smiles brightly at you.

"Annyeonghaseyo," he says.

"Hi Minho," you reply depressingly.

"What's wrong with you?" he asks.

"Why don't you ask my stupid goalie," you say loudly at the T.V. again. He laughs and closes the door after walking in. "I mean really, what is the job of the goalie? To block and guard the goal. What doesn't he understand about that," you say sitting on the couch. Minho sits next to you.

"Mianhae," he says as he rubs your head gently. "But, I think I have something that will cheer you up." You look at him.

"I don't think much of anything can cheer me up at this point," you say.

"Try me," he says handing you a white envelope. You open it and your jaw drops, along with your heart, when you see what's inside.

"No way," you say looking back up at him. He just nods slowly. "How on earth did you get V.I.P tickets to the football game? They haven't even gone on sale yet."

"I have my ways," he says.

"Did you steal them? Did you have to kill someone for these?" you ask now suspicious. He laughs and shakes his head.

"Ani, some guy at work knows one of the coaches and I may have mentioned you to him once or twice," he explains. You smile and hug him tightly.

"Komawo," you say pulling back.

"Anieyo," he says. "And plus, I wasn't going to miss that game. It's gonna be legendary."

"Yeah, that's if they can get their act together," you reply turning your attention back to the television. He laughs. "Seriously though, I love it."

"I'm glad," he says looking you right in your eyes. You kiss him and he kisses you back. Then, he puts his arm around you and forces your body closer to his. You rest your head on his shoulder, then you finish watching the game together.