007

-✾CHAPTER SEVEN | An eye for an eye

*possible trigger warning

"You saw through my trick, how bad

"You saw through my trick, how bad." Todomatsu pouts sadly, which quickly turns into a wide smile. "What if you saw through my trick, huh? That doesn't change much."

"I'm aware of it. I simply wished to point it out." [Name] smiles. "Whatever trick you'd use, that won't affect my trust in Chibita."

"I see." Todomatsu nods. His eyes flicker in interest. "I've noticed you two have a peculiar kind of relation going on since day one."

"Huh? What do you mean?" [Name] tilts her head in wonder. "And did you just admit you were watching me from my very first day?"

She giggles.

"We all of the student council keep a close eye on every student at the academy, you know. It's just that we're being extra cautious and discreet about our observations. Besides, you could hardly be ignored as you made hear of yourself quite much since your very first school day at Osaka's Private Academy."

Todomatsu picks up one of his chips and holds it up to [Name's] face so it covers half of her face. "That kind of relation you two have is what we call 'one of control'." He flips the chip over. "Master and slave, pet and owner. But for some reason, yours seem... kind of special, like genuine. It's like he's submit to you, but not entirely."

[Name] remains silent, her smile slowly fading.

"Sounds weird, doesn't it?"

He laughs whole heartedly. [Name] silently watches him with an unsatisfied expression on her face.

"Actually, may I share something with you?" Todomatsu whispers in a not too husky voice slipping from his feline like curled smile. "If I told you that I wish to have that kind of relationship with you, what would your answer be...?"

[Name] doesn't react and keeps her stoic expression. 

"I want you to be enslaved to me, entrust everything you have to me. I want to control every little bit of you." Todomatsu's orbs start trembling as he slowly starts drooling from the corner of his lips and laughs to himself. When his laughter calms down, he wipes the drool away and holds onto the first card, ready to reveal his hand.

"Let us play two more rounds, and if I win..."

He flips his cards over and unlike [Name's], his hand matches with the real image that's displayed on the monitor.

"Then you'll be my slave!"

[Name] remains quiet and shoves five of her chips closer to him.

"Aww, fell quiet all of a sudden? What's wrong?" Todomatsu haunts. "Cat got your tongue, newbie?"

"..."

"Come on, speak!" Todomatsu crosses his arms and legs as he leans back in his chair. "It's boring if you don't."