014

-✾ CHAPTER FOURTEEN | Bestow your pardon upon the ruler.

Choromatsu's mind goes blank. His head's such a mess and he's so confused and taken aback that his mind has just given up and turned off.

He looks wide eyed at the similar faced male that's standing in front of him.

Osomatsu laughs amused and tugs at his tie.

"What's with that look you're giving me?" He chuckles, then suddenly gasps. "Don't tell me you forgot about our promise. We even pinky promised..." He glooms sadly.

Choromatsu still can't mutter out a single syllable. He keeps his mouth open with no sound escaping his lips.

"So, you wanna play with nii-san or not?" He rests a hand on his hip and narrows his eyes upon Choromatsu. "After all, you still haven't used your right on an official match, have you? I would've been informed otherwise."

Osomatsu stretches out his arms in the air and smiles down at Choromatsu.

"You still have a chance to crush me personally. Don't you want to take advantage of this opportunity?"

It's silent.

"Or maybe..."

Osomatsu drops his arms and puts a finger to his pursed lips.

"You don't mind being ruled by me?"

A playful smirk plays at his lips.

Choromatsu grits his teeth, obviously showing his disagreement.

"Just kidding, of course."

Osomatsu laughs loudly. He proceeds when his laughter dies down.

"But for real, though. Will you really not use your single allowed right as an housepet?"

Choromatsu narrows his eyes upon Osomatsu, who does the same but in a different way. Choromatsu's eyes narrow seriously whilst Osomatsu's are squinted in amusement.

Silence settles between both. Choromatsu fixes his glasses that glint brightly due to the light. The wind brushing against the green grass and blowing against the yard house whistles through the wood and the thin grass that fill in the heavy silence ruling over both.

Choromatsu's lips press in a thin line. Determination of an child is visible on his facial features, which amuses Osomatsu further, but the latter stays quiet and quietly awaits Choromatsu's reply.

"It may not be now, but..."

"Hm?" His smile stretches out. Choromatsu doesn't focus on that and proceeds as calmly as possible.

"I will... definiantely take your place as the president."

Osomatsu's eyes barely widen and his cocky expression drops, soon to be replaced by a sharp smirk.