015

-✾ CHAPTER FIFTEEN |  The lucky guy that seeks fun.

"Good morning~!"

As usual, an ever so cheerful [Name] bursts through the door of her classroom. Behind her stand none other than her two fellow classmates Chibita and Totoko, both looking as polar opposites of the current, energetic [Name].

The students chilling in the classroom barely look their way in a moment of surprise, but quickly turn their attention back to their occupations.

Chibita yawns. Totoko sighs and glares at [Name's] back.

How can she be so energetic in the morning...?

She groans.

The bell rings loudly. The trio walks into the classroom. Totoko escapes them by dropping at her desk that's at the front.

"See you later, Totoko-chan!" She waves and skips to her desk. Chibita drags his feet behind her, reluctantly making his way to his desk.

[Name] first makes a stop by Hashimoto's desk. She crashes her hand on her desk, startling the pastel haired female. She waves at her, smiling from ear to ear.

"Good morning...!"

Hashimoto blinks at her skeptically and hesitantly waves back.

"Um... Morning."

With this exchange, [Name] turns around and goes to sit at her own desk.

Chibita eyes her with suspicion arising. Although, he's already got his little guess of what's putting her in such a good mood.

The teacher comes in and class starts.

"An awfully good mood, huh?"

The president closes his eyes serenely, as if in thought. The other members are pretty aware it isn't the case as he's the president and up to date to everything that conspires within the walls of Osaka's Private Academy.

Hashimoto nods her head in confirmation, munching on today's lunch.

As thus, he's also aware of what each member knows and doesn't know of.

"I'd bet my glasses it's that game you spoke of that's gotten her in such a great mood." Karamatsu flicks mentioned pair of shades.

Osomatsu glances at Hashimoto. She swallows her food and puts her cutlery down, then tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I suppose, though I still don't know who the lucky guy is." Hashimoto sighs and turns to Osomatsu. "Why do you mind sharing this information with us, president? It isn't top secret, we will find out eventually, will we not?"

"Surely." The president nods once. "Let us simply say I'm bound to secrecy, even though the person themselve hasn't explicitely asked for such."

"Then you-"