chapter 9

{ Lisa's POV }

" You gotta start forgetting about him since now you and him are an item. " Chaeyoung said.

I let out a heavy sigh,
" I just can't Chae, it isn't easy. "

" I know it isn't easy, but sooner or later, you'll forget about him. " Chaeyoung said.

" You gotta throw that paper crane first. " Chaeyoung added as she point at the paper crane I was holding.

" Throwing a paper ball isn't the same as throwing this paper crane. " I said, my eyes glue to the blue paper crane.

" Then let me throw it. " Chaeyoung said sarcastically.

" Chae! "

" I'm joking Lis! "

" Lis! " Jungkook call.

I quickly hid the paper crane behind me as Jungkook and Jimin made their way to me.

" Kook.. "

" Let's go to class. " he smile.

I nodded as I turn my head to Chaeyoung.

" See you at recess. " I wave as she wave back.

" let's go. " I said as he escorted me back to class.

*
*
*
*
*

When me and Jungkook arrive at class, I could feel the stares from the students.

Is dating him this wrong?...

I bit my lower lip thinking about it.

As we finally arrive at our seats, I took a seat as I tried my best to avoid the gaze.

I quickly put the paper crane in my drawer as I put my bag down.

" Morning Kook, Lis. " Namjoon greeted followed by a sleepy Yoongi behind.

" Morning " I wave.

Soon class started.

I was relieved that they finally stop staring at me, and focus on class instead.

–––––––

{ Tzuyu's POV }

Recess

I watch as Lisa and Jungkook walk out of class Together with Namjoon and Yoongi oppa.

I envy Lisa.

She's so lucky to have him..

I wonder if I could replace her spot someday...

" Let's go Sana. " Nayeon said as they both start approaching a desk.

" Hey wait up! " I follow behind.

" Go through her stuff. " Nayeon order, and Sana obey.

Sana rummage through her bag, as if she's looking for gold of something.

I then realized that they were going through Lisa's bag.

" Guys stop, this isn't right. " I said.

" Tzuyu, Do I have to remind you that she is dating Jeon Jungkook? We have to teach her a lesson" Nayeon said.

" Just school stuff here. " Sana said as soon as she finish going through her bag.

" Check the drawer. " Nayeon, once again instruct.

I watch as her bag was mess up from all the checking.

Half of me wanted to help her, but another half of me wanted to obey Nayeon.