Chapter 19

Annyeong readers!

As promised, today's chapter will ONLY be focus on Taennie and Chaemin!

Enjoy!♥

__________

" Dude, just get in there! " Jimin whisper yell at the older kid. They were apparently behind the bushes, while spying on Jennie who was sitting at the cafe alone.

" Easy for you to say! " he hiss back.

" You dorky alien, now get up there and man up! " he whisper hiss as Taehyung exhale the air around him. Jimin roll his eyes.

" I'll show you how it's done. " he wink as he got up and walk in the cafe confidently. Taehyung watch as he did so.

" Hey, I'm Jimin. " he said as he took the empty seat in front of Jennie. Jennie look up from her book. She look confuse at first, but then her expression relaxes a little.

" ahh, I remember you! Park Jimin. " she said as Jimin let out a nervous laugh. " it's been such a long time! You look different I almost couldn't recognise you. "

Jimin rub the back of his neck, feeling flutter at her compliment. " So, what are you doing here all by yourself? " he ask, as he lean his arm at the round table.

" I'm with a friend actually. " she stated. Jimin rose a brow. " and who is this friend of yours? " he ask all manly.

" It's-"

" Sorry I'm late Jen!"

" Chae-Chaeyoung?! " Jimin shriek as he fell off his chair, his butt landing first.

" Oh mai- Jimin, are you ok?" Jennie got up to help him as Chaeyoung helped too. Taehyung, who was watching outside facepalm himself.

" Geez,  watch out next time Jimin. " Chaeyoung sigh as she and Jennie pull him up to his feet. Feeling embarrassed at his state, he laugh as if nothing happen.

Chaeyoung stare at him with a "da hell " expression while Jennie let out a nervous laugh. She clear her throat.

" Jimin, meet Chaeyoung. My childhood friend. " she said as she point to Chaeyoung.

" Jen, we met before. " she let out a awkward laugh. Jennie didn't get the picture as she stare as her confuse.

Chaeyoung nudge her shoulder and eyed Jimin. "ahhh. " she said as she finally understand.

" you guys met before?" Jimin let out a awkward laugh, " yeah... Surprised?.. " he turn his head out to the window to look at Taehyung, signalling him to come in.

" So, Jimin. What are you doing here? " Chaeyoung ask, pushing the awkward atmosphere. " I'm... Waiting for a friend as well. " he mutter.

" ah, and there he is. " he said as Taehyung walked in the cafe.

" Tae! You came. " he approach Taehyung as he grab both of his shoulder. He mouthed to him " get me out of here" before turning back and smile to the girls.

" We'll be going then.. Nice seeing you again, Jennie. " he said as he and Taehyung slowly back away.

" Where are you guys going? " Chaeyoung ask. Jimin gulp down his throat as he nudge Taehyung to support him. But he was too shy to do anything.

It was getting more and more awkward, he let out a awkward laugh.

" Look, it's Harry Styles! "

" Where? " both of the girls turn to see nothing but an empty space.

" I don't see-" they both turn around to find them gone.