Chapter 16

{ 10:52 p.m}

" Finally arrive. " Jungkook huff as he approached the door. He knock on the door. After a few knocking, the butler from before answer the door.

" Sorry, we don't accept visitors at the moment" he said as he was about to close the door. But Jungkook held it so that it wouldn't close.

" Please sir, I need to speak to Bambam!" he demanded. The butler look at him with a furious expression.

" He's doesn't want to meet anyone for now. So please leave! " he tried to push the door shut.

But Jungkook held it.

" Just for a while! "

" I said!-"

" Stop. Let him in. " a voice can be heard from inside.

" But sir-"

" Let. Him. In. "

There was a pause of silent before he finally let him in. As soon as he step in the house, he March his way towards Bambam.

" What the hell is wrong with you?! "

" What did I do? "

" You knew about her feelings towards you! "

Bambam scrunches his eyebrow. " What? " he said, his tone deeper than before. Jungkook clench his hand. " You know who I'm obviously talking about. "

There was a pause of silence, Bambam let out a chuckle. " You mean, Tzuyu? " he ask, as he adverted his gaze towards him. " What's up with
her? "

" You!-"

" Sir!-"

Jungkook lift his fist to punch him, but before his fist could reach his face, he defended it by grabbing his wrist.

" Enough, you're here to start throwing tantrum at me? "

Jungkook sway his hand away. He shot glares at him, he was obviously piss at him. " Sir, you have to leave! " the butler yell at Jungkook. But the two ( Bambam and Jungkook)  ignored him.

" Leave. " Bambam instruct. " Gladly" Jungkook reply sarcastically. He turn his back as he head to the door. He took a glance at Bambam.

" Just know that I Won't let you off next time if I saw her crying again. " he warn before stomping off the room.

" Sir, are you ok? " the butler ask as he examine him properly. " A-are you hurt? " he turn to look at him.

" I'm fine. "

" B-but sir-"

" I said I'm ok. " he said, his voice higher. The butler look at him in fear. " S-sir? "

He let out a heavy sigh before turning to look at him. " Don't tell my mother about this. "

*
*
*
*
*

{ Jungkook's POV }

I woke up in my bed, my eyes still blurry. I yawn as I stretch my arms and leg to gain awake. I look around the room clueless-ly as I started to remember yesterday's incident.

I smile to the thought of it. It felt like a dream. Even if it was a dream, I ensure you I never want to wake up.

I took a glance at my alarm clock as it shows 8:37 a.m.

Why am I up early if there's no more school? Silly Kook. I laugh to myself as I plopped back down in bed.

Yes, you may think I'm insane, laughing and smiling to myself. Well now you know how weird Jeon Jungkook is.