Chapter 14

<Flashback>

" Promise? "

"Promise" Bambam smile as he cross his pinky with hers. " Forever ",

" and always" Bambam ended. Tzuyu smile.

" A promise is a promise kun. ", Tzuyu said. " I'm not a kid. " Bambam hiss.
Tzuyu giggle.

I promise yuyu to always be with her, stay loyal, and never cheat on her, and love endlessly.

As we reach middle school, we got separated into different schools, but that doesn't stop us from seeing each other.

We would always meet at the park near her school and walk home together.

We were happy.

Until-

" see you later yuyu" I bid. She smile as we hug. " see you later kun " With that she walk into her house. I made sure she's inside before walking back home.

When I reach home, I was saw the lights on, which only means one thing;

my mother's home.

Usually, I would have the house to myself cause my mother's would always be away. She only come home to either get some clothes or act as if I care for her.

I went inside and saw her sitting at the living room, as if she was waiting for me to come home and greet her.

" Mother, "

" Long time no see, kun. "

" Shouldn't you be out? "

" I came to check my beloved son. ", I roll my eyes. " Come child. " She pat the seat beside her, inviting me to sit next to her.

Being the obedient child, I did as what she told me to. Once I was comfortable, she examine my face.

" How's school? ", she ask. " Ok, you don't have to check on me, I'm good. " I reminded. She let out a grin.
" Who's Tzuyu? " my eyes widen. How does she know her? " A-a friend. " I stammered. She let out a soft chuckle. " Kun, you can't have one unless I know her. "

" Break up with her. "

" Wh-what? "

" You can't date her. "

I grab my bag as I get up, "Mom, if you can't support my love life, you're not worthy of being my mother. " I walk upstairs, totally ignoring her call.

I just knew she wanted to control my life. Can't do what I wanna do, can't be with who I wanna be, can't be free. I'm like a puppet with strings here.

" Her or me? " My mother lean at the doorway as she cross her arm. I roll my eyes. I continue doing my business (such as unpacking my backpack) and ignore as if she's there.

" Break up with her, or we're moving! " my mother said, which sounded like a yell. " I feel like I have no freedom at all with you here mother. And you can't force me to move. I can just stay with Yugyeom. "

My mother let a smirk plastered on her face. " I'm sure you don't know that Yugyeom's mother work for me, so if I fire her, I wonder who'll make the money" I gritted my teeth. I can't believe she's blackmailing me. " Don't you dare! "I don't want Yugyeom's family to suffer because of me. Because of HER.