Chapter 17

" Aish, Unnie open the door! " Lisa bang on her closet door as she was lock in it with Jungkook. " No Lis, rules are rules! It's just 7 minutes! " Jisoo yell at the other side. "  or probably more. " Jin mutter quietly.

" WHAT?! "

" Don't mind him, you'll be fine. " Jennie said. Lisa cried as she kept banging on the door. But her banging were useless anyway since they were ignoring her cries. She eventually gave up as she lean her head against the wall.

How did it get to this?

<Flashback>

" Let's play 7 minutes and heaven! " Chaeyoung suggested. They were hella bored anyway..

" Oh yeah! " Jisoo cheered as Jin chuckle. Lisa eyes her suspiciously.

She must be planning a evil plan.

" So, who's first? " Jisoo said as she took a glance at Lisa. Lisa did a " don't you dare" expression to Jisoo.

Jennie took out a empty bottle from her bag.

" Let's use this water bottle to determine who'll end up in the closet! The last one standing will choose a partner to do 7 minutes in heaven with! " Jennie exclaim.

At the corner of Lisa's eye, she could see Jisoo whispering into Jin's ear as they both giggle. Lisa decided to shrugs it off.

She's just fooling around with Jin, there's no way she's planning something..

They all then sit in a circle with the bottle in the middle. Lisa look at the bottle intensely, praying and hopping that she or Jungkook won't be the last one standing.

Jennie then spin the bottle around. It spin so quickly that I'll make you confuse by looking at it. The bottle then started to spin slowly.

It soon stop at Chaeyoung.

" YES!! " She cheered as she started throwing punches at the air.

" This time, you'll spin Chae. " Jennie nodded as she spin the bottle. The bottle once again spin quickly. It landed on Jisoo this time.

Soon, Jungkook and Jin were the ones left in the game. Jungkook look at Jin nervously while he look at him full with confident.

" It'll either be Lisa or Jisoo who's ending in the closet. " Jennie whisper to Chaeyoung as she nodded her head Jan agreement.

It was Jisoo's turn to spin a bottle. She grab the bottle firmly. " you boys ready?" She ask. Jungkook just offer her a smile while Jin raise his fist up. " I'm ready! "

Jisoo giggle as she spin the bottle, and it span faster. Slowly, it begin to spin slower. It's slowly stopping at Jin but Jin "accidentally " move his toe which makes it stops at Jungkook.

No one saw that except for Jisoo as that was their plan.

The group of friends cheered while Jungkook was just bitting his lower lip. Lisa was widen her eyes.

" Aniya! That's not fair!" Lisa whine, defending herself. " So Kook, who you wanna do 7 minutes in heaven with? " Jin ask jokingly.

And before she knew it, she was drag into the closet with Jungkook without even been able to say anything.

<end of flashback>

Jungkook tilt his head to look at her face. " You ok? " Lisa turn to look at him, but couldn't see his whole face as the closet was dark. She could only see his eyes and nose with the source of light from her room.

Even by just looking at his eyes could make Lisa's heart skip a beat.

" I-I'm fine. " she smile. She didn't want him to feel bad just of what she doesn't want to do. " I... I actually wanted to do this 7 minutes in heaven with you, but you seem uncomfortable. So-"

" ani, I'm always comfortable around you. " Lisa mutter. She could see Jungkook's eyes fixed with her. His gaze was serious. A gaze of a man looking at his lover.

He let out a soft chuckle, " Just say what you want to say Lis, after all, we're no longer friends. "

" W-what?! "

" We're lovers. "

Lisa's face flush red. She lean back against the wall, decreasing the gap between them as their bodies were just inches away. She look down, avoiding his gaze.

Who would have know if she stare at this pair of eyes for the whole 7 minutes, she would come out looking like a tomato.

That's when Jungkook held her chin as gently makes her face him. She widen her eyes as Jungkook spoke;

" Can I kiss you? "

Found out in the next chapter 😉