Chapter 15 [2]

" I finally graduated!!" Yugyeom cheered. His school days are finally over. " We graduated." Jinyoung corrected. " It's time to celebrate! " Youngjae cheered loudly. And damn, his vocals were no joke.

" Maybe next time, I'm having lunch with my parents after this. " JB said. Youngjae begin sulking. " Yeah, me too. My family wanted to have a "get together" " Mark said as he was looking at his phone. " You too hyung?! " Youngjae look at him.

" Maybe next time, it looks like we're all busy after this." Jackson said. " Cheer up otter. " Yugyeom pat his head. " I'm free. " They all turn to look at Bambam, especially Youngjae as he was the happiest.

" Really bam?! Will you go and celebrate with me? " Youngjae said excitedly as he walk towards him. " I-I mean... Don't you have to go anywhere and celebrate it with your family or something?.."

Youngjae let out a heavy sigh, " I don't know, my mother told me to stay here and not go anywhere. After this graduation, she told me to not go home as she wants to "prepare" something. "

Bambam facepalm himself as the rest of them chuckle. " I suggest you go home right now, she's gonna give you a present"

" Really?! " Youngjae's fave lid up. " What's in it?! " he ask desperately. " Go home and find out yourself. " he hiss. Youngjae then start running home as if there's no tomorrow. They all chuckle watching a little otter running.

" And that's my cue to leave.", he said as he receive a message from his mother. " See you guys later. " he bid as he walk away. Soon, the rest started to leave, the last to left was JB. They hug before JB walk towards his dad's car and went in.

Bambam watch as their car drift off. He smile as he turn and started to walk away. He took out his phone as he check his calendar.

October 18, 20XX
Pin as;
Graduation Day 🎓

Oh yeah... It's XXX High School Graduation Day today....

He slid his phone into his pocket as he look at his surroundings.

Should I... Go?..

He shook his head as he continued walking with his hands in his pocket.

*
*
*
*
*

( FYI, they are having their graduation somewhere near the park as it's open and filled with nature. ( if you don't understand, check out Gwen's and Peter's graduation in the Amazing Spiderman XD)  )

" Now, we welcome the represent of class 6C. " Jungkook made his way to the stage as he headed to the microphone. He took a deep breath before beginning.

" I remember when I first set foot into this school 5 years ago. And in a blink of an eye, 5 years pass by just like that. " He hesitated before smiling. " Namjoon hyung was supposed to be giving a speech. ", he look to the crowd to meet eyes with him.

" I don't know what happen until I ended up giving the speech instead. " he chuckle. He look to the crowd of people, searching for that one person;

His mother.
She smile as she held two thumbs up once they met eye contact with each other. " Thank you teachers for unfailing patience in teaching us, dealing with us, and guiding us to the right path.

Thank you also, to the special person, thank you, mom. For being such a strong and kind mother. Sorry if you had to raise a child like me. I would also like to apologize to everyone if I ever hurted them before. "