Chapter 15 [1]

" Yuyu?... " Bambam said sounded surprised, "W-what are you guys doing here? " he stammered.
" We come to pay you a visit. " Lisa explain, " We all miss you Bam. " Jungkook's sudden cough gain their attention. " I don't. " Bambam roll his eyes.

" You guys should go home, it getting late. " He said as he check the weather. " Um, we came all the way here and you're just gonna shoo us like that? " Jungkook said sarcastically,
" Jungkook! " Lisa gasp.

Bambam stare at him intensely, he hesitate before inviting them in.

*
*
*
*
*

" You have such a nice room! " Lisa compliment as they enter his room. " Thanks, I guess. " His voice trail off. He look around his room to make sure they aren't any "privacy" lying around. But his room was neat.

Jungkook examine the pictures on the shelves. Mostly it was him when he was little. His picture with his father caught his attention.
He must be close with his dad, he thought.

" So, which school are you in now? Lisa ask, starting the conversation. " So far, I'm being "home-school" Bambam said, " Ohh, I see.. That must be fun right?
Being home-school "

Bambam shrug his shoulder, " I guess. I prefer going to school tho, better than sitting at home. " Lisa let out a akward smile. " I guess.. " Now, she ran out of topic to talk about. She turn to Tzuyu, she was sitting obediently. She turn to Jungkook, who was examining his pictures.

" Actually, I'm glad you guys came. I was feeling really bored here at home alone. " Bambam confessed. Lisa smile, " Well, if you ever feel lonely, just give us a call and we'll come marching to your house. " Bambam let out a soft chuckle.

" I'm quite thirsty, " Jungkook said, holding his throat. " I'll go get you a glass-"

"No! I mean... I know where's the kitchen is. Lisa and I will be right back. " Jungkook said as he grab Lisa's hand. " W-we? "
Jungkook nodded as he quickly back up.

" Do you–"

" Be right back! " Jungkook said as he left with Lisa, leaving Tzuyu and Bambam in the room alone. Bambam let out a heavy sigh as he look at Tzuyu, who was sitting obediently. " Please, make yourself at home. " he started, breaking the ice between them.

Tzuyu, did as he said so. She felt more comfortable. " Are you still... friends with Nayeon and Sana? " Bambam ask, since Tzuyu was being quiet. " N-no. We went part ways. " she answer. Bambam squinted his eyes.

Why is she being like this?, he thought. " I... I'm sorry for visiting at the wrong time. " Tzuyu apologize. " it's ok, really. I needed company anyway. " he chuckle. Then again, silence between them.

" I miss you, I really do. " Tzuyu said suddenly. " I... Miss you guys too. " Bambam said. " No bam, like... I really do.. " Tzuyu's voice trail off. Bambam groan.

" Now you like me? "

" w-what?.. "

Bambam got up as he point at Tzuyu. " Now you want me, huh?! ", he pointed. " Bam, what are you-"

" cut the crap Tzuyu! ", he yell. " First, you wanted Jungkook, now me? Next what? You want Yugyeom?! " Bambam let out his anger at her. Tzuyu, was speechless.
" the promise...", he turn to look at her. " The promise we made was useless! "

" no it's not! " Tzuyu quickly defended. " We both promise to love each other endlessly, but look who fell for someone! " Bambam shot. At this rate, people downstairs might be able to hear them.

" Says the guy who fell for another girl! " Tzuyu walk over to Bambam so their bodies were inches away.
" You broke up with me, and now you don't want me to go near boys.. " Tzuyu continue, " When you yourself can be comfortable around Lisa! "
" You think I wanted to broke up with you? " his voice sounded small, " She was a better keeper than you. ", he mutter, his breath brush pass her cheeks. Tzuyu look at him with a angry expression.