Chapter 21

Annyeong! Author-nim in your area!

Sorry for not updating sooner, but now here it is paper cranes with another chapter!

For your information, this will be the last chapter of this story. I repeat, LAST chapter.

Thanks for those who supported this story from the beginning.

Ilygsm 💋

------

{ a year later }

" Come on Lis! We're gonna be late!"

" coming! " Lisa ran downstairs as she join her friends outside.

" let's go! "

*
*
*
*
*

" Whoa, there's a lot of people here! " Chaeyoung exclaimed as she scan the room. It was a their reunion party at XXX Hotel.

" They all look so different in just a year! " Jisoo commented. Jennie nodded her head in agreement. " Come, let's go and find them. " Chaeyoung suggested as she lead the group.

" Lisa? "

" Tzuyu! " Lisa ran as she hug Tzuyu. Tzuyu hug back smiling.

" It's been so long! "

" Yeah, it's been so long! " Tzuyu greeted them.

" B-Bam! " Lisa wave at Bambam who was approaching them. And yes, he changed too. From his dark black hair to red wine colour.

Even though Bambam didn't graduated in their high school, but he we still a student. He deserve to be in this reunion.

" Yo Lis! whaddup Chae, Jen and Jisoo. " he rap as the girls laugh. Jisoo eyed him from head to toe.

" you've gotten taller."

" and you've gotten shorter,

Kidding! " he tease.

They laugh as they continue chatting among themselves.

" Jisoo! " Jin called through the crowd. Jisoo turn her head as she smile seeing Jin across the room.

" Jin! " she ran towards his arms. The boys approach them as they started greeting each other. Lisa eyes widen her as she saw Jungkook's new hair colour.

" Kook?! What did you do with your hair? " she ask as she stare into his hair

" Kook?! What did you do with your hair? " she ask as she stare into his hair. She just couldn't believe that he dye his hair to reddish pink. I mean, he hate pink..

Jungkook chuckle as his eyes trail to Tzuyu and Bambam. His eyes widen as he hadn't seen them for a long time. He smile as he greeted them both.

" you look handsome yourself. " Tzuyu commented.