The Idea

Hello! First of all thank you for choosing my story to read. I will put up a warning if Lemons are in this chapter and will say when it is close to lemons in case you are just here for the story which is great too! Also I know Wendy's age is wrong but I needed that for the story. Tata!

Levy POV

1988, my mom's first day as a freshman in college. There she met the woman who would change her life, and oddly mine too. Metelacanna Redfox, since the day they met they were joint at the hip. Even after graduating college, getting married, and having kids, they stayed as close as possible. Metelacanna, or Auntie Canna had three kids, Gajeel, Natsu, and Wendy. My mom, or Aunt Linda as Gajeel, Natsu, and Wendy call her, had only me. Gajeel is four months older than me but we are both 18. Natsu is 16 and Wendy is 8. Now that we got that done let me tell you why on earth would I even consider asking my best friend in the whole world to have sex with me, the answer is very simple. Perfect guys don't exist. I am a shy, bookworm who goes out with the nice, shy, book guys, even though they are sweet, you can't get them to touch you inappropriately if you got on your knees and begged. They are too nice, and, I'm sorry, I may be a bookworm but I have sexual needs!
Now you might ask, okay we get it you are sexually repressed. But why Gajeel? Why not some horny idiot from the football team? Well, two weeks ago Gajeel asked me for girl advise, because he is hopeless when it comes to love and women. Although I try to help him, the conversation ends up getting awkward and we start at square one again. I figured, if we have sex, the awkwardness should disappear! So he can learn more about women and I can have sex. Questions? Okay yeah it doesn't make complete sense, and there are a lot of holes but I'll probably think of something better when my teenage hormones aren't controlling my honor roll brain.
So, dispite all that I don't know about this tricky situation, I do know how amazing Gajeel is in bed (the girls talk way to much in the locker rooms). So now begins our story, here I was, Levy McGarden the quiet nerd about to ask her biker best friend to have sex with her.

I felt like a book character in some bad fanfiction.

Gajeel was studying in the library, and yes Gajeel actually cares about his grades no matter what the teachers here claim. They always say he is such a terrible student, yet, he gets all As and Bs. Okay, mostly Bs but that is a lot better than some other people I know.
Anyways, it was here that I decided to confront him. He was in dark jeans and a black t-shirt that use to have an 80s rock band on it but it was faded and so old you couldn't tell what band it was. He had his black boots and fingerless gloves on with his long black hair in a loose pony tail. Combine his intimidating outfit and the pierced face, it was obvious why people were scared of him, even though he was really just a cinnamon roll under all that angst. Yet, I have to admit, he was pretty hot.

He was sitting in the back of the large library and I slammed my hands down on the table to get his attention. He rose an eyebrow

"Hey shrimp. What's up?" He asked slowly and consciously, like I was about to start yelling at him.

"Nice guys suck and bad boys have STDs. You also suck with with women when it comes to relationships, that sir is what's up." I say sternly.

"I'm what girls call a 'bad boy' and I don't have STDs. Why are you pointing out the obvious anyway short stuff?" Gajeel asked, he shifted in his chair clearing an area for me to sit on the table.

"I am pointing out the obvious because for the last year I have been complaining how I can't get a sex life and you have been complaining that you can't keep a girlfriend and I know how to fix both our problems." I say sitting down on my cleared area letting my legs dangle while I cross them and my arms. Gajeel sighed putting his hand on his forehead.

"Shrimp I am not doing another role pla-"

"No not that, friends with benefits." I say leaning closer to Gajeel. He jerked with surprise.

"Levy!" He yells quietly. He only uses Levy when we talk serious.

"Hear me out Gajeel." I explain to him my reason for doing this. "this way you get to learn how to be a ladies man and I get sexually pleased." Gajeel looked at me, flabbergasted. Then closed his eyes and shook his head as he laughed humorlessly.

"I don't know what surprises me more, you coming up with this idea or how I haven't thought of this before. Yet, there is a problem with that plan, friends with benefits always ends up having romatic feelings getting in the way. I don't have a crush on you but we are extremely close which, I hate to say it, can lead to feelings."

"I have thought of that too, and I don't have a crush on you either which helps ward it off too, we won't kiss. No kissing involved and no talking about the sex unless it is during a seperate time of us having sex." I smile triumphantly.

"Ok that sounds fine but you are missing one important part. Levy, you're a virgin." Gajeel said leaning forward, trying to lower his voice for my sake. That's when I noticed with each response he was getting closer and closer.

"And who better to take my virginity than someone who cares for me and won't ever leave me, because, I'm sorry Gajeel, but you are not going anywhere." I told him sternly. I couldn't imagine my life without Gajeel. He was my rock, my best friend, and hopefully my non-love lover. So sexer I guess? No that's stupid.

"Shrimp, I think its a good idea, but you need to but 100% sure you want me to take your virginity, once you loose it you don't get it back and you can never undo anything that happens." Gajeel said slowly.

"I know virginity is kind of a big deal but I have thought about this Gajeel." I said. Gajeel was now in front of me, his hands by my butt and he was hunched a tad to look me in the eye, his face only inches away.

"And if I end up regretting it, which I won't, then it will be my own fuckin' fault." I put my hands on his shoulders. He gives me a slight smile

"Levy McGarden, you are one strange girl."

Please! Favorite, rate,
and comment!