Forgiveness

WARNING, LEMON, WARNING, LEMON, YOU'RE WELCOME, LEMON!

Levy's POV

Oh...my...god.

I kissed him

I kissed him

I AM KISSING HIM

I didn't know what came over me, forcing me to kiss those tempting lips of his. It was like someone cast a spell on me and now, well, I can't say I am completely upset about it.

He stood still for a few seconds, making me worried as hell. But suddenly he had me pinned up against the wall kissing me like his life depened on it. He used his teeth to lightly bit my lip begging for entery. I gladly let him in. Our tougnes dances and fought but eventually Gajeel won, like he always did. I grabbed a hand full of his hair and brought our faces closer, if that was humanly possible. His arms held me tightly as if I was going to leave him, which I had no intention on doing at this moment. My heart raced with adrenilin. I wanted to stop to tell him I loved him but I couldn't, little bit 'cause I was scared to tell him and a little bit 'cause his lips were laced with an additive, I couldn't stop. I felt like I had fire-no, not fire. Water- no not water. Scales. I felt like cool strong scales were surrounding me. Like they were coming out of my skin the most amazing way possible. They made me feel safe, oddly warm, and very horny.

But again my mind screamed.

NO! Don't have sex with him now! He'll think you are using him!

Shut the fuck up brain

Oh no not again, not now.

Gajeel POV

My brain was on overload. The girl of my dreams, my best friend, my lover, my Levy was kissing me. On the lips, in my room. Oddly enough I could imagin Natsu's face, winking at me and his words replayed in my mind.

same for you Gajeel, same for you.

That idiot was right for once in his life. I pushed Levy against the wall and she made an adorable little squeaking noise that made me love her even more.

Man if I don't get fucked right now I'm going to grow boobs and have my dick fall off.

Oh great well now I have that image in my head. I took notice that Levy tasted like honey. She had her hair out for once, it gave her a wild women look at just increased her sexyness, and my arousle.

Levy moved her hands out of my hair and on to my chest. In fear she would push away I pulled back some. Yet, to my surprise she pulled my shirt closer and she made her hands travel down my torso. She grabbed the helm of my shirt and started rubbing my hips. She slowly travel up under my shirt tracing my stomach mucles. I felt a moan escape my lips and a smirk appear on Shrimp's face. Two can play this game. I brought my hands to Levy's suckulent ass and roughly grabbed it. She again squeeled. As revenge she instead moved her hands down to my boxers. Oh shit I forgot I was in my boxers! My loose boxers hid nothing of my growing member. Appearently Levy knew this well for she roughly grabbed it and messaged it.

"S-Shrimp." I moaned out. I moved my hands from her ass and brought them to her tank top. I put my hands under it and squeezed her bra. She let out a moan and I knew I was going win this little 'fight'. She let go of my dick and put her arms around my neck. She jumped and wrapped her legs around me. Son-of-a-fuuuuuuuck. I could feel Levy's warm pussy on my torso. I again slamed her agaist the wall and with all my might I stopped kissing her. I went straight for her neck and I tugged at the bottom of her shirt, signaling what I wanted.

"G-Gajeel, I- I-" But she was interrupted by a moan. She let go my neck and swiftly took off her shirt. Although this wasn't the first time Levy and I had had sex this was the first time we were kissing and having sex. A wave of ideas came to me. I started to make my mouth travel down. Over her breasts and to the bottom of her stomach, right above her sex. Her legs were now wrapped around my neck and my hands held her butt. I started kissing and nipping her. She let out moans and squeaks. I should start calling her mouse. I used my mouth and hands and started taking off her long PJ pants throwing them in to a corner of my room. She wore plain white underwear that I was surprised to see. She usually wore a sexy thong or sometimes nothing. She wasn't expecting this. The thought of her beind aroused was not because of her having the idea of 'I'm going to have sex' but 'oh my god this feels amazing' made my chest swell with pride. I started to kiss her white underwear.

"G-Gajeel please! Take them off! Take them off!" She said trying to be quiet. I suddenly remembered my brother, bunny-girl, and Wendy were all in the same house. Damn. Still, I did what I was told and ripped off her white underwear. Her lady juices were just dripping from excitement. Delicious. I started to lick her lady member, catching her juice.

"G-Gajeel!" she moaned. She grabbed my hair and she started to rock into my mouth. I push her back harder to make her stop. She has tormented me with sex and waited to long to kiss me, I was going to get my revenge.

Levy POV (sorry for the POV jumping it just makes it easier to write!)

His tongue darted in and out of me. Making sure to move his tongue up at the perfect time. It was the most amazing thing I had ever felt. First Gajeel kissing my body and now he was eating me out.

Pure heaven.

Although I loved the extra attention my pussy was getting, it needed to be pounded.

"G-Gaheel." I said, moaning. "Gaheeeeeeel." Damn I can't even talk correctly. I suddenly felt a new rush from my pussy. He was sucking it. Shit shit shit! At this rate I wasn't going to last long.

"Gajeel!" well I guess I was closer than expected. He continued to rub his tongue in my pussy making me ride out my orgasim.

Eventually he stopped and stood back up. I looked him right into his lust filled eyes and I finally choked it out.

"I love you."

Silence.

He grabbed me and in record time he was naked and I was somehow thrown on the bed. He sat cross legged and brought me to his lap. I fell on to his cock, letting it fill me up. Gajeel kissed me again.

"I love you too." and he started fucking my brains out. He pushed me to my back and went so hard and fast I had two orgasims before he finally stopped.

I didn't think I had this much in me. when he finally blew his load we were on our sides, Gajeel behind me lifting my leg up and fucking me from behind. His head fell into my neck.

END OF LEMON END OF LEMON.

"Gajeel I'm sorry. I was jealous and the thought of you being with Avalon ate way at me." I finally confessed.

"I lied, I don't have a date with Avalon. She is a nice girl but I don't feel an attraction to her. And I over reacted. You were right to follow me and I'm sorry I snapped." he dug his head into the back of my neck. His arms were wrapped protectively around my naked body. I turned my head and kissed the man I loved. It was perfect, until-

"WHY IS LEVY IN YOUR ROOM NAKED!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! That was fun to write! XD well my lovelies, who do you think came in the room? Natsu? Lucy? Wendy?Metelicana? Igneel? comment your guess! And as always I love love love you guys.

See you next chapter, and don't forget to check out 'Coward' a NaLu love story based off of this story!!!

TaTa!!!